John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

I'm in shock. I step out and step back in and those lights pumped those buds!

That's so quick and so beautiful!

I am truly impressed by these lights and of course your growing skill.

Now this ought to be some really amazing buds at this rate.

@BudgetLED ig I'm too buy these lights too. What does my warranty cover and how as I'm in South Africa. I do definitely think it is wiser to invest into your lights judging from this grow!

I'm in shock. I step out and step back in and those lights pumped those buds!

That's so quick and so beautiful!

I am truly impressed by these lights and of course your growing skill.

Now this ought to be some really amazing buds at this rate.

@BudgetLED ig I'm too buy these lights too. What does my warranty cover and how as I'm in South Africa. I do definitely think it is wiser to invest into your lights judging from this grow!

Hello DkMg01

Our 3 year warranty covers the driver and the led boards. If any problems just message us here or through our site. We will repair or send replacement components ASAP. However, we make a stellar product. Failure rates are extremely low.

We will ship to you no problem. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. However, if it's too high message us and we can see what we can do on our end.

Hello DkMg01

Our 3 year warranty covers the driver and the led boards. If any problems just message us here or through our site. We will repair or send replacement components ASAP. However, we make a stellar product. Failure rates are extremely low.

We will ship to you no problem. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout. However, if it's too high message us and we can see what we can do on our end.
I work for a respectable electronic company that guarantees very low faults in there products
I'll give a hint (they compete for the #1 spot for cellphones) I won't confirm anything for privacy but I do believe you when you say that the rage is low. I recently found out they make LEDs for boards but I'm not nearly as interested as I am with yours! Fantastic results and a huge thank you for your response.! :thumb:

Hello DkMg01

So it is a repair warranty! I'm happy with that. Means your boards are of a high enough grade to not just go and scrap! I'm falling deeper in love! :love:

With the lights just too clear things up :rofl:

So it is a repair warranty! I'm happy with that. Means your boards are of a high enough grade to not scrap at all! I'm falling deeper in love! :love:

With the lights just too clear things up :rofl:

Yes the components are of great quality. Failure wise, there is little that can go wrong. We even repair customer units that they caused damaged themselves. Such as a dropped light or things as such.

Warranty wise it really comes down to the problem. If a full on board goes out, we will replace and ask to receive the old one back to check it. If a row of diodes burns out, we will repair. Our SMT process (diodes applied to boards) is on par with the best out there. So failure wise, remains very low.

Yes the components are of great quality. Failure wise, there are little that can go wrong. We even repair customer units that they caused damaged themselves. Such as a dropped light or things as such.

Warranty wise it really comes down to the problem. If a full on board goes out, we will replace and ask to receive the old one back to check it. If a row of diodes burns out, we will repair. Our SMT process (diodes applied to boards) is on par with the best out there. So failure wise, remains very low.
Then I will have to start saving up soon! Thanks again for your response! :love:

Today's project, short'n up the hanging wire's to lift the light's higher.

Tool's needed:

18ga. electric fence wire
Fence pliers
Tiny needle nose pliers
Vice
Carabiner

All I did is bend them in half and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

See here
View media item 1716939
View media item 1716943
View media item 1716942
View media item 1716944
View media item 1716941
View media item 1716945

This process gave me an extra foot to pull them up.

Thank you very much for sharing this.. I have curling leaves and couldn't figure out how to raise them any higher. i'm not the most handy guy lol.

Thank you very much for sharing this.. I have curling leaves and couldn't figure out how to raise them any higher. i'm not the most handy guy lol.

Even after this, if you need even more height, your can always put a copy extra ratchet straps on each and forget about the straps all together.

Thank you CarCass, I'm trying my best and appreciate the compliment.
80's there, I remember living in that nice warm weather, but I'm glad I moved because it was getting way to crowded and way too many new laws.

In Minnesota, we still have plastic straws at Micky D's.

In fact as part of a Christmas present I'm going to send my buddy plastic straws as a joke.

I'm just gonna start ordering 2 use plastics stuff for the restaurant lmao

you know that's how they're gonna get around the 1 use plastic rule.

I'm just gonna start ordering 2 use plastics stuff for the restaurant lmao

you know that's how they're gonna get around the 1 use plastic rule.

Thanks for Stopping by Remy.
As far as plastic goes I reuse everything until it gets funky and then it goes into the recycling bin.
I'm not a climate change nut, but I believe that if everyone trys a little bit, that the world will be a little bit better.

P.S. I burn wood for 1/2 of my heat in my outdoor wood stove, the other half I use propane.
The hardwood I burn is dead fall, so I'm cleaning up my property at the same time.

What do you call the soft tissue between a shark's teeth?

A slow swimmer. :rofl: :laugh::rofl:

My wife’s driving test went surprisingly well yesterday.

She got 7 out of 12.

The other 5 managed to run to safety. :yahoo:

Never go to the bathroom in a dream.

It’s a trap! :idea:

Fast scan Looks like its all been covered but since you asked
Here is a link to my DIY IN-tent lady bug home, will last from mid VEG to End of 10 week flower
but SPONGE and Raisons need to be monitored along with a very slow release

Looks like you need to click the first green line in the drop down WINDOW below

Great news, I found two of them for $26.00 shipped on Ebay.
I'll use one for the LB and the other for clones.
Still get to have to find something smaller for the 28"x28".

Today is day 16 since flip, I'm running these Light's at full power now and the girls are getting thicker and starting to get a little frosty.
Food today was 2 1/2 tbl./g of Worm casting and Bat poop, 7cc/g Cal-mag and 1tsp./Maple Syrup.
I've increased WC&BP by a half a tablespoon and the Cal-mag by 1cc.

IMG_20191014_230145841_HDR.jpg

This is kinda cool, the photo below is the same as the one above, what I'm pointing out is where I bent it about a week ago.
Look what it did, after I bent it all the way over it healed it's self and now standing straight up.
It's just a lot thicker.

Here take a look . . .

IMG_20191014_230219973_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom