John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Just be thankful you don't gotta support my med stash!
:rofl:

I generally land somewhere between 3-7 g a day. Hence the reason I drop a dozen plants at a time.

I've found many "keepers" over the years, but I'm still hunting.

I think I'm finally getting to the point where I've identified enough winners to start cloning & stick with a few strains for awhile.

The chase is fun, but I gotta settle down a bit. LoL

I'll be the gunnie pig on the strain Mr. P and put in my dues. :rofl:
Taking care of a dozen plant's at a time is neck and back breaking work.
Sorry you have to do this and thanks for the seedsman guidance.

main difference between Budget Led and HLG boards ? in relation to the red spec Budget and HLG - what about using glasses with the red spectrum board ? ( for eye protection- are they needed ?) some say yea others say no ??

Hey safeman

Apologies we missed this. The main difference is we have the added 730nm. We use the same diodes. The 730nm ratio we use with the 660nm has shown awesome results and boosted growth / density for many growers. It also has shown to cut flowering times done roughly 7 to 10 days in testing.

I'll be the gunnie pig on the strain Mr. P and put in my dues. :rofl:
Taking care of a dozen plant's at a time is neck and back breaking work.
Sorry you have to do this and thanks for the seedsman guidance.
thanks !! I understand now : here is were I'm at want to purchase but have 2 choices your "red" board (3500K)(full cycle) or the "regular" board - full cycle ? maybe for better flower results go with the red ?

They’re recommended actually, for the budget LED lights anyways. I have a pair for my Blurple light. I find my self forgetting about them when I look into my tent, because I look into my tent, a lot! :cheesygrinsmiley:
have a cheap pair now - will look at Blurple I like you "look" without them but considering the "Red" spec board amd sounds like you need them for that spectrum ?

thanks !! I understand now : here is were I'm at want to purchase but have 2 choices your "red" board (3500K)(full cycle) or the "regular" board - full cycle ? maybe for better flower results go with the red ?

Yes. The red spec in 3500k is great for full cycle.

have a cheap pair now - will look at Blurple I like you "look" without them but considering the "Red" spec board amd sounds like you need them for that spectrum ?

Main thing is because they are very bright. A dark pair of sun glasses is my preferred go to in my garden.

Hey safeman, apologies.

I've been in trim jail all day and only half way through.
Do yourself a favor, get the same as me, but in 3500k.
I'm uploading photos tonight, these buds/cola's are super duper dense, great light penetration down about 12" though the thick leaves.
The Red Spec Series lights are a force to be reckoned with.

Have a great night.

So here's the deal, a couple of weeks ago I nabbed a few test buds from the CB Diesel that was a gift from CKS to try out.
After a slow Fridge dry, yesterday I was hurting so bad that my meds didn't even put a dent in the sharp pain.
I cleaned out my bong and put a new screen in the bowl.
I put a very small pinch of the CB Diesel and fired it up.
Took in one hit and within a couple of minutes the sharp pain was gone.
So that's the good news, the bad news is I was stoned to the bone for the whole day.
What happened, this plant I was told on the phone was supposed to be 0.37% THC?
I went by to the CKS site and looked at the review's and found out almost all the review's said the same thing.
Surprise, surprise!
I'm staying positive about the great pain relief, but you shouldn't plan on driving on this stuff or being in public.
The high is happy but really stoned.
I'm going to cut my loses and not make her anymore stronger than she is.
I'm going to try and make some cream out of her.
Also going to be calling up CKS today and let them know what happened. I was too stoned to do it yesterday. :lot-o-toke:

Bottom Line:
I'm going to grow another CBD plant, but I'm trying a different seed company next time and going to wait to see some reviews from others before I purchase the seeds.

Thank you Budget for providing one of the two lights.

Candida CD-1, Master Hemp MH1 are supposed to be low THC, high CBD. The Seedsman 30:1 is new but they have posted lab tests. I do wonder if THC or perhaps another cannabinoid are responsible for the effects you felt. Has anyone tested this strain at a lab?

Great guide, thanks for the info again @John Wick. I bought the two lights with the 3500k spectrum. I also took your advise from your thread and requested cords so i could put the drivers outside of the tent. I'll be using your grill method with a fan! Cheers

your going to love these light's and glad I could help!

How did you get them so bushy lol. How far are they in at this point?

please try LST training and their at 90 days under a couple of M H reflectors that I have for veg.

Please click on this link so you can see them in veg.

So here's what I ended up with and it's all in the fridge drying.
I really dig the diesel/smoke coloring on the bigger buds.
Diesel is a great name for this strain.
I'll give a total when it's cured.
I absolutely love the CBD in this CB Diesel.
It gets rid of my muscle spasm and knife burning shooting pain.
Also, this grass doesn't give me the munchies and that great by me.
It's a smooth smoke also.
I read the CKS reviews by Grower's that sent it out to be tested that it's 4.50% - 5.00% THC and the description from CKS of only 0.37 THC.
On a good note, the high is pleasant, but to strong to be driving or out in public.
I'm going to be starting a all CBD grow with my MH veg light's in "John's Wicked new Grow, journal and not this one.
I feel that it would be inappropriate to use Mars-Hydro lights in this journal.

Just waiting on some seeds.

My ladybugs seem to be okay with blurple.
IMG_20191115_162647908_HDR.jpg

Candida CD-1, Master Hemp MH1 are supposed to be low THC, high CBD. The Seedsman 30:1 is new but they have posted lab tests. I do wonder if THC or perhaps another cannabinoid are responsible for the effects you felt. Has anyone tested this strain at a lab?

Hi Al, I read the reviews at CKS and some folk's had it tested.
It ranged from 4.50% to 5.00% THC.

Hey Al, are you growing any CBD plant's.

Hey Al, are you growing any CBD plant's.

My high CBD plants on my last grow:

OG Kush CBD 10% THC/ 10% CBD (Dinafem) (True North)

Blueberry 13% THC 5% CBD (Canuk Seeds) (True North)

Master Hemp MH1 12-16% CBD to 0.3-0.5% THC (this one is a cross of Candida CD-1 and a swiss line) (Medical Marijuana Genetics) (Cannapot)

My Northern Lights on this same grow has 1.7% CBD (21% THC), a big part of why I chose it over other similar strains. I mention it because it was the highest CBD content I found in this strain. (Pyramid Seeds) (True North)

Among my new seedlings I have Purple Orange CBD. It is 10% CBD to 5% THC. (Dinafem) (True North)

I've harvested the first four listed. Just jared NL and OGK CBD. Blueberry and MH1 are doing the low and slow dry. PO CBD is behind all my other seedlings because the first seed never surfaced (the only seed not to sprout that I did not personally kill - did that my first grow with OGK CBD trying to "help it" surface. lol ).

I can't tell you much about the first three strains' effects as no one has used them yet/ I haven't made oils from them.

My high CBD plants on my last grow:

OG Kush CBD 10% THC/ 10% CBD (Dinafem) (True North)

Blueberry 13% THC 5% CBD (Canuk Seeds) (True North)

Master Hemp MH1 12-16% CBD to 0.3-0.5% THC (this one is a cross of Candida CD-1 and a swiss line) (Medical Marijuana Genetics) (Cannapot)

My Northern Lights on this same grow has 1.7% CBD (21% THC), a big part of why I chose it over other similar strains. I mention it because it was the highest CBD content I found in this strain. (Pyramid Seeds) (True North)

Among my new seedlings I have Purple Orange CBD. It is 10% CBD to 5% THC. (Dinafem) (True North)

I've harvested the first four listed. Just jared NL and OGK CBD. Blueberry and MH1 are doing the low and slow dry. PO CBD is behind all my other seedlings because the first seed never surfaced (the only seed not to sprout that I did not personally kill - did that my first grow with OGK CBD trying to "help it" surface. lol ).

I can't tell you much about the first three strains' effects as no one has used them yet/ I haven't made oils from them.
Thanks Al, the "Master Hemp" seems like one of love to try out.
I didn't want to be high so the search never ends for me.
My meds don't make me high as I wish that they government would quit lumping in with the drug addicts and judge me on merit, amount of pain, allergies to NSAIDs and my long sturdy reputation of using the same meds/dose for over 25 years and no abuse.

So how do I get to the Cannapot seed company?
Does 'True North' sell their stuff?

Back
Top Bottom