John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Thanks Al, the "Master Hemp" seems like one of love to try out.
I didn't want to be high so the search never ends for me.
My meds don't make me high as I wish that they government would quit lumping in with the drug addicts and judge me on merit, amount of pain, allergies to NSAIDs and my long sturdy reputation of using the same meds/dose for over 25 years and no abuse.

It's an interesting strain, to be sure. It has measurable THCV, though I can't find in what percentage. They recommend a 12/12 light cycle throughout but I did not do that.

I'm sorry the government is terrible. I was glad when the CDC here walked back some of the rhetoric of the 2016 guidelines for treating chronic pain. They have placed a lot of people in bad situations.

I hope you are able to find the relief you seek.

It's an interesting strain, to be sure. It has measurable THCV, though I can't find in what percentage. They recommend a 12/12 light cycle throughout but I did not do that.

I'm sorry the government is terrible. I was glad when the CDC here walked back some of the rhetoric of the 2016 guidelines for treating chronic pain. They have placed a lot of people in bad situations.

I hope you are able to find the relief you seek.

Thank you Al, I appreciate that.

So like I said, as soon as I get my seeds for my next CBD great we're back to
'John's Wicked New Grow" .
Hopefully this will happen soon.

Thank you again.

Hang in there, man.

Are you going to make the CBD plant that did not turn out as expected into an EVOO oil capsule? That might allow you to use it without the high. I don't know if that will get you where you want to be but might be worth a try.

Just my luck, sold out.

Sorry, it switched back to German.

Y
Hang in there, man.

Are you going to make the CBD plant that did not turn out as expected into an EVOO oil capsule? That might allow you to use it without the high. I don't know if that will get you where you want to be but might be worth a try.

Absolutely as soon as Ms. N, gets healthy to guide me though it.
I don't want to smoke anymore either.
Trying to take care of myself.

My high CBD plants on my last grow:

OG Kush CBD 10% THC/ 10% CBD (Dinafem) (True North)

Blueberry 13% THC 5% CBD (Canuk Seeds) (True North)

Master Hemp MH1 12-16% CBD to 0.3-0.5% THC (this one is a cross of Candida CD-1 and a swiss line) (Medical Marijuana Genetics) (Cannapot)

My Northern Lights on this same grow has 1.7% CBD (21% THC), a big part of why I chose it over other similar strains. I mention it because it was the highest CBD content I found in this strain. (Pyramid Seeds) (True North)

Among my new seedlings I have Purple Orange CBD. It is 10% CBD to 5% THC. (Dinafem) (True North)

I've harvested the first four listed. Just jared NL and OGK CBD. Blueberry and MH1 are doing the low and slow dry. PO CBD is behind all my other seedlings because the first seed never surfaced (the only seed not to sprout that I did not personally kill - did that my first grow with OGK CBD trying to "help it" surface. lol ).

I can't tell you much about the first three strains' effects as no one has used them yet/ I haven't made oils from them.

I just bookmarked this for future reference.
Cannapot doesn't have a notification to tell me when it's back in stock. They should.

Feeding time at the OK Corral see you later good people.

A new definition to
"Up in Smoke".
IMG_20191121_083219545.jpg
IMG_20191121_082126415.jpg
IMG_20191121_081947069.jpg
IMG_20191121_081751639.jpg

I saved one jelly jar to experiment with.

going to order today - waiting to here from them about were to indicate the cord length (ordering the 250 watt Red board) thanks !!

You're going really dig these lights.
I'm glad I found your post and appreciate you coming to the 'Bloom Room' so you check them out.
It would be totally cool if you post some of your experience with these fantastic lights on this thread for good folks to see.

I'm excited for you, congrats! :woohoo:

You're going really dig these lights.
I'm glad I found your post and appreciate you coming to the 'Bloom Room' so you check them out.
It would be totally cool if you post some of your experience with these fantastic lights on this thread for good folks to see.

I'm excited for you, congrats! :woohoo:
If it hadn't been for your information wouldn't have gone with boards vs conventional led ( Mars, VisP ,ect) Thanks again
So much for that.

IMG_20191121_100217232.jpg
What happen ? - What a lose !!!!!!!!!

If it hadn't been for your information wouldn't have gone with boards vs conventional led ( Mars, VisP ,ect) Thanks again

What happen ? - What a lose !!!!!!!!!

You're very welcome, I just wanted to spread the word on these great lights at a fair price and built in America.

As far as the 'big burn' outside, that was my Cali OG Kush Haze from CKS.
I gave it two chances, but unfortunately the results were the same effect.
After one hit on an old style 12" glass bong the results were:

Very sweet and smooth smoke.
Very high in THC, but unfortunately the effect's gave my head a feeling of being "boxed in".
Since I never have given any away or never sold any, I couldn't see any point in keeping it.
So like the White Widow I grew, out to the woodstove it went.

Done deal.

You're very welcome, I just wanted to spread the word on these great lights at a fair price and built in America.

Very high in THC, but unfortunately the effect's gave my head a feeling of being "boxed in".
Since I never have given any away or never sold any, I couldn't see any point in keeping it.

Done deal.
I don’t quite know how to feel about that. Lol

You burn through the weed faster than anyone I know ;)

Done deal.

will be giving "Budget" a shout-put to many of my fellow cultivators !!!!!!!!! Peace

Back
Top Bottom