John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

How an this, it has the highest CBD and the lowest THC.
Seedsman are out of auto's unless I order ten seeds.
Won't/can't spend the money on ten seeds until I try it out.
The strain below has a 60 day flower, so I'll veg for only 30 days or less depending on how big she gets.
Remember, I'm using my blurple light's to veg so I'll have to see how it goes.
Any comments from the good folks that have tried this strain?

That exact strain is on my 'wishlist'. Only reason I'm not growing it now is because Seedsman sent out the 30:1 Dr. Seedsman for the comparative.

Solid genetics! I've seen a few grown around here.
:thumb:

That exact strain is on my 'wishlist'. Only reason I'm not growing it now is because Seedsman sent out the 30:1 Dr. Seedsman for the comparative.

Solid genetics! I've seen a few grown around here.

I used the filter and wanted the lowest THC and highest CBD and only this one appeared.

Dinafem Seeds
In 2005, after accumulating years of experience growing cannabis in all of its varieties, Dinafem Seedsdecided to cultivate their own strains.
Interestingly, Dinafem Seeds are the leading pioneers in cannabis seed preservation. They are internationally recognised for their part in revolutionising seeds storage. When they first opened as a seed bank, Dinafem Seeds were finding that many of the seeds that they were sending or receiving were damaged due to the sub-standard packaging. Plastic containers were not protecting the seeds from humidity and light, while paper envelopes were simply not stable enough to protect the valuable contents.
Dinafem Seeds now use packaging that prevents seeds being irreversibly damaged. The seeds are first placed in a clear, plastic vial, similar to ones used in a standard laboratory. This vial is then placed inside a strong metal container ensuring absolute safety when products are being shipped across the world.
Dinafem Seeds have been selling the best selection of sativa and indica cannabis seeds worldwide from their own and from other seed banks for over ten years now. Since their origins as novice growers, they have researched the genetics of many plants to produce their own seeds, all of which are appreciated worldwide.
By the end of the 21st century, Dinafem Seeds was not only recognised for their superior preservation techniques, but also for the high quality of their feminised strains. Their Moby Dick CBD is immensely popular thanks to its fantastic medicinal properties and long-lasting cerebral effect. While their fantastic Blue Kush strain is a customer favourite for its potency and its intense flavour and aroma.
Here at Seedsman, we stock more Dinafem strains than most other seedbanks, which is why it continues to be an immensely popular breeder on our site. Try for yourself, buy Dinafem Seeds from Seedsman now.
  1. THC Content: Remove This ItemMinimum (0-5%)
  2. CBD Content: Remove This ItemHigh (5% +)
  3. Effect: Remove This ItemBody
FILTER

Name Price New Best Sellers SORT

I used the filter and wanted the lowest THC and highest CBD and only this one appeared.
Search with just "High CBD (5%+)" and "minimum (0-5%) THC" in the feminized seed category. Then we csn eliminate stuff from that list.

There are 28 total strains.

Dinafem only has that one high cbd/low thc strain, but they have a wide range of 1:1 and 2:1 strains.

I'm sure we can find ya something more specific if that one isn't a good fit. Just gotta search through everything to find a wiener! :rofl:

Got it, this be the winner! :cheer:

But seriously,

I can vouch for the Candida from MMG. I've actually grown it ant used it for meds. It is what it is advertised

Dinamed CBD and Dr.Seedsman have been on my radar for awhile now.

The only problem I'm having now is converting to USD $$.

But seriously,

I can vouch for the Candida from MMG. I've actually grown it ant used it for meds. It is what it is advertised

Dinamed CBD and Dr.Seedsman have been on my radar for awhile now.

MMG?
I'd prefer growing something that you know works.
Now I'm confused.

The only problem I'm having now is converting to USD $$.
2019-11-15-09-57-46.jpg

MMG?
I'd prefer growing something that you know works.
Now I'm confused.
Everything I've grown from Dinafem has been legit. I really want to grow Dinamed CBD; just haven't yet.

I had been eyeballing Dr. Seedsman for awhile, got some free, growing now ...

I have grown Candida and it is legit. I just like to keep the search going

Also running Seedsman's Pink Kush CBD auto (30:1) and Purple Kush CBD auto (1:1)

Point is.... there are options

You'll just have to try a few to find your weiner.

Just this much got me a lost day.
IMG_20191115_100547818.jpg

I have to bud wash now.
Preston, now you have me thinking again and that's dangerous at times.$$$$ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have to bud wash now.
Preston, now you have me thinking again and that's dangerous at times.$$$$ :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Just be thankful you don't gotta support my med stash!
:rofl:

I generally land somewhere between 3-7 g a day. Hence the reason I drop a dozen plants at a time.

I've found many "keepers" over the years, but I'm still hunting.

I think I'm finally getting to the point where I've identified enough winners to start cloning & stick with a few strains for awhile.

The chase is fun, but I gotta settle down a bit. LoL

Do they take CC?
Mrs C didn't want me to use the CC for seeds (she trusts no one), so I mailed Seedsman a money order,and had my seeds about a week later.
You can just put what you want in your cart, then send Seedsman a note letting them know you will be mailing a money order-then another note when you drop the MO in the mail...
They'll keep your seeds reserved for you while the money order makes it's way to them (2 days in my case).
When they receive the MO,they ship the seeds right out-it was about 9 days from initial order to having the seeds in my mailbox.
Not everyone is as paranoid as Mrs C.,but if you need an alternative to using a CC,this is one way to do it.
Good luck on your CBD search!

Mrs C didn't want me to use the CC for seeds (she trusts no one), so I mailed Seedsman a money order,and had my seeds about a week later.
You can just put what you want in your cart, then send Seedsman a note letting them know you will be mailing a money order-then another note when you drop the MO in the mail...
They'll keep your seeds reserved for you while the money order makes it's way to them (2 days in my case).
When they receive the MO,they ship the seeds right out-it was about 9 days from initial order to having the seeds in my mailbox.
Not everyone is as paranoid as Mrs C.,but if you need an alternative to using a CC,this is one way to do it.
Good luck on your CBD search!

I have to go into to town on Monday, I think I really like Mrs.C idea a lot.
I'll look for that option in the 'payment' section and find the mailing address.

Thank you Carcass.

Back
Top Bottom