Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Virtually no amber at all, eh? Supposed to be the peak of everything but I like some couchlock mixed in.

Good luck on the take down.:thumb:
Virtually no amber? I wouldn’t say that exactly. I see 1-2% amber. And this is just the pics I posted. Every other one was more amber but I’m in the wrong chair and couldn’t get focused. By tomorrow morning we’ll be talking 3-4% amber. Yes. That’s me. This one is Elora. The sativa pheno. Ahead of the hybrid pheno somehow. I want her to be every bit the ballsy sativa buzz. I’m saving the couch lock for Fulvia. Cover both ends of the spectrum.

Edit: you know me @Azimuth. When I check in the morning I could easily change my mind. :rofl:

Two weeks lmao
I mean at this point I could take either plant whenever I want and me and my investors would all be happy. I’m gonna take the sativa pheno at peak thc and let the hybrid pheno get more amber-y

You say potato...

Lol. 1-2% amber is virtually no amber to me. But I let 'em go until a lot more, like 25% :laughtwo:
Ah! Therein lies the difference! I wouldn’t dream of that! Potato pototo like you say!

I mean at this point I could take either plant whenever I want and me and my investors would all be happy. I’m gonna take the sativa pheno at peak thc and let the hybrid pheno get more amber-y
Hell I'm smoking CBD plant right now. All clear ambers

Good strategy.
I was originally thinking 'another week' (LOL!) but your plan makes sense.
Looking really good!

However, I did just smoke a toaster ovened tester bud off the sativa Elora, and cough aside I am wasted right now.
That's what it's all about Jon! You were right about the SB, I'm loving it. It's the stickiest weed I've ever grown. The taste and smell and high are fantastic. It's perfect daytime smoke it doesn't make me tired at all. Tomorrow I'll test the batch that went 2 days longer. Then I have some still hanging that went 2 days longer still, and I'm chopping what's left of it in the morning after 3 more days. I'm curious if I'll notice any difference. It will be fun finding out :yahoo:

That's what it's all about Jon! You were right about the SB, I'm loving it. It's the stickiest weed I've ever grown. The taste and smell and high are fantastic. It's perfect daytime smoke it doesn't make me tired at all. Tomorrow I'll test the batch that went 2 days longer. Then I have some still hanging that went 2 days longer still, and I'm chopping what's left of it in the morning after 3 more days. I'm curious if I'll notice any difference. It will be fun finding out :yahoo:
Ah, the beauty of the graduated harvest. I don’t know about only two days but I bet when you compare the first to the last taken you’ll see a difference.

The Plant Formerly Known As Elora

F56F6C6F-93B0-4EF8-9BA8-7F87A5432A0D.jpeg

Elora Harvest
Flower Day 85
Grow Day 128 (ish, lol)

So here’s what I have to hang and trim.

:eek::oops::slide::goof:

This is so much weed I can’t even effectively show you. The buds are rocks. And obviously way foxtail-y. My kitchen is the stinkiest place on earth right now. Not gonna be a fun trim but it’s going to be a very fun final weighing. I believe this is a pound of weed dried and trimmed. We’ll see. Now I work.

0FAC1E5B-9A3D-44A6-B5C3-DF2D5A4F0222.jpeg

A4D368A6-458C-48B7-B0F1-88F78EEFEA44.jpeg

12E18F91-E039-4515-85FA-A0BA850A1C24.jpeg

660BC963-BC41-4FBD-BBEB-EF152CEF0D7B.jpeg

Edit: just noticed the DUMBASS MOTHERFUC-ING IDIOTLAND TRUMP HAT AND STICKER. THIS IS NOT MINE. UNFORTUNATELY ITS MY MOMS. MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN.

Elora Harvest
Flower Day 85
Grow Day 128 (ish, lol)

So here’s what I have to hang and trim.

:eek::oops::slide::goof:

This is so much weed I can’t even effectively show you. The buds are rocks. And obviously way foxtail-y. My kitchen is the stinkiest place on earth right now. Not gonna be a fun trim but it’s going to be a very fun final weighing. I believe this is a pound of weed dried and trimmed. We’ll see. Now I work.

0FAC1E5B-9A3D-44A6-B5C3-DF2D5A4F0222.jpeg

A4D368A6-458C-48B7-B0F1-88F78EEFEA44.jpeg

12E18F91-E039-4515-85FA-A0BA850A1C24.jpeg

660BC963-BC41-4FBD-BBEB-EF152CEF0D7B.jpeg

Edit: just noticed the DUMBASS MOTHERFUC-ING IDIOTLAND TRUMP HAT AND STICKER. THIS IS NOT MINE. UNFORTUNATELY ITS MY MOMS. MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WITH A BRAIN.
Congratulations on the Elora harvest, Jon and I am very glad to know those items do not belong to you my friend! That looks like a bit of time in trim jail :)

Congratulations on the Elora harvest, Jon and I am very glad to know those items do not belong to you my friend! That looks like a bit of time in trim jail :)
Thank you @Carmen Ray but I’m going to forgo the political stuff if you don’t mind. It was just cuz I wanted it made clear I was not making a political statement with the picture and wouldn’t make that one if I were. That’s all. Not intended to offend anyone. But yeah, trim jail just got real. Lots of foxtails and Fulvia right behind her!

Fulvia is in bed now and I unplugged the light. We’ll let her have 36 of darkness since we can cuz she’s alone in the tent and chop her two mornings from now.

Back
Top Bottom