Jon's Outdoor Winter Photoperiod Grow

Sorry couldn't resist the Florida yo-yo joke. :Namaste:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Lol! Worry not Sensei. I got the dumb joke. :rofl: I’m just so happy to see her standing at attention like she is now. I’m starting to dare think that this may be my very first 1 pound plant. I said this to my Oregon Sensei, and his quote was, “you never forget your first.” Lol! Doesn’t matter, it’s obviously a huge, double digit ounces plant that really only takes up half the 5x5. Holy production Batman! But man would it be cool to say I pulled a pound from one plant in a tent, without any special training! Simple Dual Sombrero, that’s it. About the easiest method I employ. I’ll tell you this - I’ll be giving Blimburn another shot.

Lol! Worry not Sensei. I got the dumb joke. :rofl: I’m just so happy to see her standing at attention like she is now. I’m starting to dare think that this may be my very first 1 pound plant. I said this to my Oregon Sensei, and his quote was, “you never forget your first.” Lol! Doesn’t matter, it’s obviously a huge, double digit ounces plant that really only takes up half the 5x5. Holy production Batman! But man would it be cool to say I pulled a pound from one plant in a tent, without any special training! Simple Dual Sombrero, that’s it. About the easiest method I employ. I’ll tell you this - I’ll be giving Blimburn another shot.
I hooked on Blimburn at the moment. They seem to produce some really nice genetics! :Rasta:

I hooked on Blimburn at the moment. They seem to produce some really nice genetics! :Rasta:
Ah, are they your current go to? Nice. I’m checking out their catalog today. Any suggestions for a high thc, sativa leaning hybrid?

Ah, are they your current go to? Nice. I’m checking out their catalog today. Any suggestions for a high thc, sativa leaning hybrid?
I tend to stay away from sativas so I'm not sure about their selection. However they have quite a few high-THC indicas. I'm running a few of them now, including this Gush Mints rated between 31-34%.
Gush Mints F69.JPG

I tend to stay away from sativas so I'm not sure about their selection. However they have quite a few high-THC indicas. I'm running a few of them now, including this Gush Mints rated between 31-34%.
Gush Mints F69.JPG
Good lord, man. She’s got her fade on eh? Incredible colas.

Todays menu includes several tops of colas (not for the faint of heart), as well as a few shots to show the incredible frosting this girl has already. Bon appetite.

E7F82A22-AD7A-4E74-881D-125C5DC301D4.jpeg

3FF88562-12E5-4BCA-92C8-617E62EB65FA.jpeg

47E5458C-C4A6-43EA-9C1F-B095C966F6E5.jpeg

135C349E-7CB3-4545-9D41-0765638AFD59.jpeg

C9EECA9C-7871-49A2-9028-2DC3864FAD9A.jpeg

46A532B0-C542-4EB6-AA6F-0332606D12C1.jpeg

C9E12088-8742-4971-8231-F441E0515244.jpeg

I tried Discount Seeds from the UK for the first time. They had the Watermelon WeddingCake XXL autos from Growers Choice I wanted. My usual sources were either sold out or were not taking credit cards at this time from the US. So I get my 5+2 pack of WWC. They had also said I was getting a Gorilla Zkittlez freebie. And indeed I did, the 420FastBuds version.

FIVE. They sent me 5 free high quality auto seeds with an identifiable breeder. All told I got 12 auto seeds from heat breeders for $42, delivered in about two weeks.

Not bad.

I nearly passed out. I'll heed your warning the next time.
They’re like alien tops. There are some buds forming the normal triangle-esque tops and filling in normally (just abnormally large, lol), but most are some version of these. Some of these are going to end up with two or three perfectly formed triangle tops at the top instead of growing together. It’s fascinating. It’s got me wondering how much of what I am seeing can be attributed to using @Emilya Green bud swelling technique, which I went at pretty aggressively. Cuz they’re fat, man.

Cowabunga

60BD65CD-EDC8-469B-8056-0C23A687EDBB.jpeg

BDEB8174-3BCA-42E9-99C0-8EA2BB8A1083.jpeg
See @Grand Daddy Black ? I got rust starting a little bit too. Just a spot or three in my case, and they’re on the oldest, weirdest looking sugar leaves I have - the round ones. Four total, you see a couple in the closeup. Far from worry. I included a just for poops and laughs trichome shot too.

F6195008-207B-4573-A78F-94EC237A6AEF.jpeg

See @Grand Daddy Black ? I got rust starting a little bit too. Just a spot or three in my case, and they’re on the oldest, weirdest looking sugar leaves I have - the round ones. Four total, you see a couple in the closeup. Far from worry. I included a just for poops and laughs trichome shot too.

This thing has finally slowed down on her consumption. Until two days ago, she was going through a gallon and a half each morning first thing, then another half gallon around 2-3 pm. Starting a couple days ago, when I went to feed her in the morning she was still visibly wet. Not sopping wet, but not dry like she was every morning before. So now she gets a gallon in the morning, I close her back up after a quick check, and I’m done for the day. I don’t think this plant is three weeks out. More like two I think. We’ll see. Tried a tester off the lowest part of the plant this morning just to check for hermies, and she’s clean as a whistle. I still can’t believe I’m getting away with this. This plant has been through enough stress to hermie 9 out of 10 plants. Lol!

My heart bleeds for you Jon! :)

I sent my drummer (and fellow grower) a Watermelon WeddingCake XXL auto seed. He’s anti auto and never tried them. His bitch is “they don’t get big.” Lmao! I said try this one. He likes to trim everything pretty much and grow big single colas in his version of lollipopping.

Just now he sent me this picture along with a “okay, some autos DO get big” message. Lol!!!

5690455C-36F3-4EA4-AF1B-47A3F2350776.jpeg

The funniest part is he says “I’ve never even had a photo with a cola like this!” Lmao.

Well, if nothing else, I know a nightmare when I see one coming. Trimming this plant will be one. So just to see how bad it’s gonna be, I took a lower bud and trimmed it up to check out the lay of the trim land.

Ouch. Yup. It’s gonna be horrific.

:rofl:
6BBCF829-EA61-43F9-89CF-707D5747CFFE.jpeg

3EBBB68B-C4E3-4B98-B6FA-5D39D469B0B0.jpeg

D63B4462-7D19-4B59-BD5C-8429CBDFA3F8.jpeg

83977CC5-E9AB-4892-B670-0056C0404413.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom