Do you have how you do yours laid out here someplace? I done some of the FHO it was good.
I'm still using one of the earlier methods. I extract the oil with 190 proof everclear after decarbing the flower in the oven and freezing everything for at least 24 hours. Once I'm done evaporating the everclear I mix the oil with 10 ml olive oil per gram of cco. I put that on a double boiler and mix well. Once it's all mixed I add another 45 ml olive oil per gram cco and about 7-8 ml of liquid sunflower lecithin per gram of cco and mix well. That mixture goes into the fridge for 24 hours, I then pull it out and let it get to room temp. and remix. I keep doing this until the mixture quits separating while it in the fridge. Then I fill "00" capsules using a 1 ml syringe.

Screenshot 2018-08-04 at 12.08.05 PM.png

Noticed this today when looking through KNF book.

Found this good video on programming the STC-1000. That is the one I have in the Cobatron.

Hay everyone just found this place

I have been using one of these PIC BELOW to keep the temp steady in my soil bins
I just have a heat mat under the bin with Prob inside and once set it holds within a few degrees
not sure how CLOSE it would hold in the COBATRON but already wired up and around 18 dollars.

I will try and snap some pics later. Plan to take some cuttings tonight from the mother plants just to see how well the root in the hotter environment.

Nope I look at flip. Veg can vary way to much depending on what you may be doing. That is good to know another 20 I should be harvesting her.

Back
Top Bottom