Let me try to explain with this pic. Two 6 foot extension cords where used for this. One of them(Cord #1) you cut the female end off completely as it is not needed. That is the cord to power the STC-1000. The other(Cord #2) has the mat plugged into female end. The male end will get plugged into wall when assembly is complete.

The Cord on left is plugged direct into wall (Cord #1). That is the power for the STC-1000 itself.
Then you have the sensor (Black wire)

Then you have an extension cord(Cord #2) with just one wire split and put into STC-1000. One end of wire is under 1 of the Heat terminals the other one is on the other Heat terminal. That is the switch. When the STC needs heat it closes that switch which allows mat to heat up. When at temp the STC will open switch and the mat will turn off.

I set up the other flower tent today. Here is the gals. We have a Blue Moon in the center with an Afghani at each corner.

The little Afghani clones were started in rock wool til I seen roots. Then they went in the window screen pots and into a tray to give them some support. The roots look to be at the edge. When I unrolled them to peel the window screen off, they kept their shape. Fine root hairs were holding soil together.

I set up the other flower tent today. Here is the gals. We have a Blue Moon in the center with an Afghani at each corner.

The little Afghani clones were started in rock wool til I seen roots. Then they went in the window screen pots and into a tray to give them some support. The roots look to be at the edge. When I unrolled them to peel the window screen off, they kept their shape. Fine root hairs were holding soil together.

So wait, you built frames off of the milk crates for the plants? Are they attached to the roof of the ten

I almost killed this girl. Who would have thought a plant needs water when its pushing 100 degree's... Duhhhh

I about killed off all my solar panels, but there seems to be enough to let it finish out. She is frosting up nice for the shape she is in. I am hoping for better luck next time. I am sure she will be sticking around here for a bit, we like it.

I fill a jar 2/3 full of bud and let it set at room temp for an hour with one of the mini humidity gauges in there with the lid screwed on.
That is what I learned from sweet sue while back ✊

It has been asked for some detailed pics of the Cobatron, so here they are. If you have any questions just ask.

I got the same heat mat pad thingy and used it for my clones this spring and wow what do you know successful cloning ✊

Thats still a pretty White Widow there JM, Who's she by?

She is a Seedsman.

I am pretty sure I have killed my Blue Dream mom also, Grrrrrrr. I have a bunch more seeds from another grower so we should be good. I am almost sure I have no more of the Humboldt seeds.

Ok, we got everyone out for a little fresh air. The smells are so nice and mellow. The D6 has a very unique smell. The coloring is looking spot on for a golden goodness.

Back
Top Bottom