Kali Dog growing large - Some small concerns

FuzzyDuck

image19724.jpeg
image19723.jpeg
image19722.jpeg
image19721.jpeg

I'm growing what seems to be a very large Kali Dog in my green house. Everything has been going pretty smoothly. I had a problem with some lower leaves going a bit yellow but I think that was down to a nitrogen deficiency and I think I'm kind of on top of that. My problem now is that I've noticed a few white spots appearing on a few of the leaves, along with the odd leaf have what looks like burnt spots. I'm struggling to work out what's causing this. The plant is still growing (currently 165cm) without any problems but I'm concerned because it will start flowering in about 3 weeks and I don't want to harm my yield. I've attached some pictures, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I should also note that I'm curious as to whether she's looking normal, healthy, extra healthy? I also just removed the dead leaves from the pot and noticed a fair few small flies hanging around. Is that something normal with cropped leaves? It's my first grow and I really don't know what to expect. Any insights would be greatly appreciated

Cheers guys,

I had came to the same conclusions myself after reading other posts. Got myself a bigger pot today and went on bug killing spree. Hopefully that should clear up my issues. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom