Kali Mist CFL Scrog Grow Journal - 05-19-13

Canopy is extremely uneven. I blame the woman >=] lol. some tops as long as 10-11" some as short as 1".

What would you guys do at this point? attempt to reweave and even out the canopy or leave it be? The tops seem pretty fragile.

Kali Mist Flower Day 16 ....... Total Days 59 - 07/16/13

IMG_53141.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG
IMG_53191.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_53161.JPG

Mine isnt very even either this round but it is about is good as its going to be:)
there really isnt that much space for you to retrain them through your screen but maybe you can do a bit of a LST to her and help tighten those nodes up. maybe get your lights closer too. your grow is looking great too!

Thank you Sir fish, the LST seems like a great idea, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the great idea fish.

Bit of bad news, The smell is getting strong in my room, gonna try to build a big 5gal bucket scrubber and attach a 250cfm can fan to it. Hopefully it scrubs the entire room which is 1,120 cubic ft. If unsuccessful and all options have been exercised I may have to shut down my grow and resume in September when weather is permitting.

Look for Ona gel if your scrubber isnt going to work. that will hide the smell for sure but you will need to replace it periodically.
Thank you Sir fish, the LST seems like a great idea, I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the great idea fish.

Bit of bad news, The smell is getting strong in my room, gonna try to build a big 5gal bucket scrubber and attach a 250cfm can fan to it. Hopefully it scrubs the entire room which is 1,120 cubic ft. If unsuccessful and all options have been exercised I may have to shut down my grow and resume in September when weather is permitting.

Hi fish, thank you for the tip. Ya the scrubbers are useless with the cabinet doors open due to heating issues. Ona gels are next on the list but as a last resort, the chemicals thrown off by them can't be good to inhale.

The smell is contained to only the bedroom, which is sealed for the most part. I was reading smell of cannabis can't pass through walls and ceilings, that was my biggest concern so maybe all is well :) still working on it though, cause I'm a bit leery how true that is.

Really nice grow, Crimson! I've been checking in periodically, but I'm subbed now - interested in how that Kali turns out. Lookin' good!

:thumb:

Thank you very much greytail, I'm just as interested to see how she turns out myself. More so I can't wait to try the smoke, always looking for new buds to try, particularly those very euphoric, energetic, cerebral highs that leaves me with a shit eating grin on my face lol. The word is Kali Mist won't disappoint, nothing but positive reports :)

Good morning everyone, Internet is still down. So I'll continue using my phone in the mean time, not the easiest method lol.

Yeh, welcome to the club, been there, done that, too often!

Canopy is extremely uneven. I blame the woman >=] lol. some tops as long as 10-11" some as short as 1".

What would you guys do at this point? attempt to reweave and even out the canopy or leave it be? The tops seem pretty fragile.

Kali Mist Flower Day 16 ....... Total Days 59 - 07/16/13

IMG_53141.JPG
IMG_5312.JPG
IMG_53191.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG
IMG_53161.JPG

Looking really great Crimson! +reps
Look for Ona gel if your scrubber isnt going to work. that will hide the smell for sure but you will need to replace it periodically.

That is what I need, will be getting that this next month.

Yeh, welcome to the club, been there, done that, too often!

Heya Dharma, I feel for ya buddy, I get pissed off every time i bump the screen and have to start over lol.
I smoke a bowl and all is well :)

Alex, Your scrog was awesome. Was the second screen to keep the canopy flush? If so, that sounds like something I want to try

That might be a good idea ? not sure about the double screen but why wouldn't help really?
this is all new to me. Which ever way you do it LST or a screen it will help those nodes get tighter.
and thats what you want:)

Thankyou yours is also awsome :)
My idea was to train everything down to first screen and have only bud tops growing up through the second screen for support and ease of keeping the colas apart, I bolloxed it up tho haha

Hi Fish, decided to go with your idea on LST. was looking at the canopy and thought up a great idea cutting up some aluminum coat hangers that lock everything into place. I don't like spending too much time around delicate flowers and this thing snaps in place quickly. I'll be able to remove everything quickly at harvest too :)

IMG_53561.JPG
IMG_53483.JPG
IMG_53522.JPG
IMG_53501.JPG

Subed

Back
Top Bottom