Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Re: Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Evening shots:

420-magazine-mobile432385520.jpg

420-magazine-mobile552799763.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1763345190.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1520350596.jpg

Pot weighs 499 g. Watering tomorrow morning.

P.S.

Is that FIM any good? Seems like she's recovering and preparing to grow vertically again..

P.P.S.

Post #200 in my journal, yay!!

My my... two reports missing and noone is rioting... must be one damn boring journal.. .
Anyway, been away for a weekend but here goes:
420-magazine-mobile1802805835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile379235596.jpg

This FIM job of mine looks weird... I doubt it worked as I can swear I see new growth going upwards like nothing happened

420-magazine-mobile1316706312.jpg

However all this new growth exploding
420-magazine-mobile1393053208.jpg

And this bulging of the stems (not sure if you can see it)

420-magazine-mobile1001395992.jpg

Kinda indicate that the FIM is working... What ya guys think? Any pro's stalking around? Would be a proper time to chime in..

Overall she lost 150 g of H2O while I was away and now weighs 543 g.

Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

I'm far from an expert on topping or fim but it looks to me like you missed the stem and trimmed only leaves.

I'm far from an expert on topping or fim but it looks to me like you missed the stem and trimmed only leaves.
Me too, but my guess is this is why it is called FIM..?

Stole a pic from Swaggnificant's journal he just did a FIM and it looks good. Notice the side growth is left intact

420-magazine-mobile1352654433.jpg

But the above growth isn't completely gone there's some left in there for the extra two tops to form from
Well lookey lookey here at who's joining this party. Better late then never. U didn't steal anything growchy.

I didn't think you mind in the name of assisting a fellow grower lol but I always like to give credit where it's due. Had a fella posting my pics saying it was his and yielded x amount etc lol and it was the very same plant I had in the PoTM at the time, so needless to say I was pissed. That member is permanently on my shit list lol

But you did miss lol the FIM doesn't look like a successful one unfortunately. Gotta get in there a little closer .
Dang my mobile app is glitchy today.. did not see this post.. nor did I get a push notification.. weird.

Anyway, I think I'll give it a couple days and see what happens. I'll top it if it proves I managed to miss the FIM..

Slight off topic, but what strain would you guys recommend for my setup? Planning to order seeds and getting confused with all this selection available :)
Priorities would be a compact big yielder, and would like to avoid a complete couchlock as I usually am active while stoned.

Slight off topic, but what strain would you guys recommend for my setup? Planning to order seeds and getting confused with all this selection available :)
Priorities would be a compact big yielder, and would like to avoid a complete couchlock as I usually am active while stoned.
I'm also curious of which seeds to buy lol last time I went in blind and bought nyc desiel pineapple express and cheese, which I'm sure are great but any you guys tried any that yall recommend?

Back
Top Bottom