Keffkas Seedsman Comparative: Purple Ghost Candy

So after talking about edibles I decided I was going to purposefully figure it out. It took quite a bit but I found my base line. I have to take 150 mg of THC at once, to be able to feel anything. Anything less just makes me feel tired, and if I try to take 75 first then 75 an hour later I get nothing. More than 150 doesn’t seem to have much impact, maybe more cotton mouth. It’s almost like there’s a ceiling to the high.

I was able to get a buzz each time at 150 mg from these specific products I tried. This tells me that a lot of the edibles I have had were blatantly mislabeled or made of really low quality stuff, neither of which surprise me.

I definitely can see a lot of value in it helping kick other stuff, especially because it helped me sleep harder. It is a longer lasting, and fuller high but it’s unpredictable and up and down. None of the crazy stories I’ve heard others talk about but I’ve found that people often make a bigger deal out of weed and weed highs than necessary, especially the weed lifestyle people.

I’m going to have to make my own so I can really get the quality and consistency I want.

It appears as if the clones have rooted. When I put them in the cups they all sort of laid down slightly. Now they’re all back standing tall and praying hard. I cut the branches a few days ago and tossed them into a beaker with water. Then I threw just perlite in a cup thanks to @Azimuth tip. I popped one hole in the bottom of the cup and put the branches into the perlite. Once the cups were planted I filled the drip tray with water and let them all sit in the water permanently.

It took about 7 days from the time I cut (3 days in a beaker of water, 4 days in perlite) it until rooting. I don’t know much about cloning so I don’t know what the average wait time is but 7 days isn’t too bad. I have a few more branches I want to take from some plants. Once that’s done I will figure something out. Maybe try to flower these clones along side their mothers

IMG_8295.jpeg

If this is all I have to do to clone them I’m all about it, Ive got plenty of perlite and cups

It appears as if the clones have rooted. When I put them in the cups they all sort of laid down slightly. Now they’re all back standing tall and praying hard. I cut the branches a few days ago and tossed them into a beaker with water. Then I threw just perlite in a cup thanks to @Azimuth tip. I popped one hole in the bottom of the cup and put the branches into the perlite. Once the cups were planted I filled the drip tray with water and let them all sit in the water permanently.

It took about 7 days from the time I cut (3 days in a beaker of water, 4 days in perlite) it until rooting. I don’t know much about cloning so I don’t know what the average wait time is but 7 days isn’t too bad. I have a few more branches I want to take from some plants. Once that’s done I will figure something out. Maybe try to flower these clones along side their mothers

IMG_8295.jpeg

If this is all I have to do to clone them I’m all about it, Ive got plenty of perlite and cups
:welldone:

I've found if you can keep them looking good for 3-5 days your odds of roots go way up, and that first day wilting can be lessened by regular misting or a temporary dome.

Glad you're having success!

Wow, that's a pretty big dose.

It’s probably metabolism related. I have no more body fat than is medically required to exist so I assume this has an interaction with metabolizing the THC.

Any cbd in the mix? A little of each of cbd and thc are supposed to make the other more effective.

0 cbd according to the package. I will check out some with CBD as well and see if I notice a difference.

It’s probably metabolism related. I have no more body fat than is medically required to exist so I assume this has an interaction with metabolizing the THC.
The cannabinoids are supposed to build up in the fatty tissue over time. More fat, more stores to call on. But if you're lean and mean I'm sure that affects it.

Also, tolerance can build up over time if you use a lot often. A tolerance break of 3-4 days can often reset your system.

0 cbd according to the package. I will check out some with CBD as well and see if I notice a difference.
Something like say 10% cbd to 90% thc (or vice versa) is my typical go-to when making edibles. I figure what I want for mg/dose, so for my gummies I figure out how strong I want each gummie, multiply that by the number of gummies my recipie makes and then figure out how much of each of the major cannabinoids I need in total.

Too much cbd will offset the high from thc, something to keep in mind if that's something you're after. The ratio too fully offset the high seems to be in the 4:1 to 6:1 cbd:thc.

The cannabinoids are supposed to build up in the fatty tissue over time. More fat, more stores to call on. But if you're lean and mean I'm sure that affects it.

As an American man, I wish I could store body fat. It’s incredibly difficult to put on weight or extra muscle without fat.

As a kid I was told when I got into my 20s it would change. In my teens I was told it would slow down in my 30s. Well here I am knocking on 40, and it still hasn’t changed. To be fair though, I don’t snack. I don’t think of it, and by the time I do think of snacking it’s almost meal time so I don’t want to spoil my appetite for real food.

Yes, I’m all twisted up when it comes to food, just twisted in a different direction.

Also, tolerance can build up over time if you use a lot often. A tolerance break of 3-4 days can often reset your system.

I assume this includes smoking as well?

Too much cbd will offset the high from thc, something to keep in mind if that's something you're after. The ratio too fully offset the high seems to be in the 4:1 to 6:1 cbd:thc.

This is actually super useful knowledge. Can you cut into a high that is already happening? Meaning, if someone is buzzing too hard can you give them enough CBD to equal 5:1 and have it stop their buzz?

As an American man, I wish I could store body fat. It’s incredibly difficult to put on weight or extra muscle without fat.

As a kid I was told when I got into my 20s it would change. In my teens I was told it would slow down in my 30s. Well here I am knocking on 40, and it still hasn’t changed. To be fair though, I don’t snack. I don’t think of it, and by the time I do think of snacking it’s almost meal time so I don’t want to spoil my appetite for real food.

Yes, I’m all twisted up when it comes to food, just twisted in a different direction.

This is actually super useful knowledge. Can you cut into a high that is already happening? Meaning, if someone is buzzing too hard can you give them enough CBD to equal 5:1 and have it stop their buzz?
Yes. Smoking CBD flowers makes you come down from THC buzz.

Cheers!

Yes. Smoking CBD flowers makes you come down from THC buzz.

Cheers!

Awesome, that’s incredibly useful information, thank you!

Yes, though it's mostly about the high from thc from what I've read. Your body doesn't build a tolerance to the medical benefits.

Yep, although the ratio may not be the same. Might have to do with terpines on the two sides.

Plants last night. I had to raise the light a little bit, there was some mottling on the new growth of the taller plants

IMG_8321.jpeg

IMG_8322.jpeg

IMG_8323.jpeg

IMG_8324.jpeg

I’ve got 3 more transplants to do. One 3 gallon and two 5 gallons. The topped plants are drying their pots in 24 hours so they’re ready to go tomorrow

3 gallon transplant took within 8 hours. I’ll water it this evening at lights on. 5 gallons are coming tonight. I’ll put pics up in a few minutes if I make it into the room before work

The plants are in awkward positions for pictures of the whole group. Once I finish the transplants I will clean and reorganize which should make pictures easier and cleaner. I’m going to need a little more than my 4x4 space for this bloom

IMG_8333.jpeg

IMG_8332.jpeg

IMG_8328.jpeg

IMG_8329.jpeg

IMG_8330.jpeg

IMG_8331.jpeg

Nothing yet. The suboxone is almost stronger than regular pain pills or dope in a weird way. Between the consistency, ease of access, strength, and ability to function, it becomes a mental and physical crutch. Like most things, you’ve gotta tire of it completely before you’re really gonna be able to finish, and I’m getting there.

People will tell you it’s sober, but it’s not. It’s soberish at best. Managing addiction basically. You still get numbed up in your body, head and emotions. You just don’t really get a high, which makes it worse because you don’t realize it until you’re deep in it. It’s been about 5 years and I just realized this was happening a few months ago, so it’s sneaky.

Oof 8 years is a long time. Now that I say that though it’s been a total of 8 years if I add the 3 years addictions and 5 years medicated together, since medicated is basically addiction lite lol.

While the withdrawal itself is almost worse due to the consistent purity of suboxone, it’s a million times easier to do it when your life isn’t burning down around you, and you’re only in withdrawal because you pawned everything. I have money in the bank, work to do, full cabinets, bills paid, everyone taken care of, so I try to just look at like a flu I know the end date of lol.

I’ll have to look into making edibles or drops or something because one of the main issues I run into is my lungs and chest feel heavy and bruised, and it’s almost too difficult to smoke. This makes it hard to get relief because I’m unable to really hit it well.

I’ve been trying to put on weight as well as taking vitamins and walking at least a few miles every day. This has made a noticeable difference in how painful it is. I can definitely see being able to tough out the pain with some decent relief. Sleep is where it really gets me. Waking up every 20 minutes without realizing you fell asleep, that’s rough
Can I just say that over the years I've been both an addict and a serious alcoholic (from the age of 10) and I did some very strong mushrooms (too much to be honest because I was 350+lbs and couldn't drink enough beer to even get a buzz) so I munched a handful. It changed my life l. I stopped drinking and using barbiturates within a month of this event. I had pretty hard withdrawal. I also stopped smoking cigarettes very soon following and I'd smoked for 25+ years. In addition to these events I suffer from serious depression and my mind felt so much like someone had went up in the attic and cleaned that shit out. I didn't have any depression for almost 8 months following this event. Maybe find a loved one or trusted friends and give it a shot. It's amazing. I think as far as medicine/pharmacy is concerned I believe it's way more $$$ to treat our sicknesses instead of curing us. Enough of my yattering. I wish you all the best buddy!! Happy Thursday to you.
Sincerely
😎✌️

Can I just say that over the years I've been both an addict and a serious alcoholic (from the age of 10) and I did some very strong mushrooms (too much to be honest because I was 350+lbs and couldn't drink enough beer to even get a buzz) so I munched a handful. It changed my life l. I stopped drinking and using barbiturates within a month of this event. I had pretty hard withdrawal. I also stopped smoking cigarettes very soon following and I'd smoked for 25+ years. In addition to these events I suffer from serious depression and my mind felt so much like someone had went up in the attic and cleaned that shit out. I didn't have any depression for almost 8 months following this event. Maybe find a loved one or trusted friends and give it a shot. It's amazing. I think as far as medicine/pharmacy is concerned I believe it's way more $$$ to treat our sicknesses instead of curing us. Enough of my yattering. I wish you all the best buddy!! Happy Thursday to you.
Sincerely
😎✌️

Thanks for sharing your story Scottay! It’s a familiar one to me. I extracted DMT for similar reasons. I was struggling with PTSD, a TBI, addiction, depression, mania, unemployed, etc.

I smoked it once, and the next day I went out, got a job, quit the street shit, and started keeping my VA appointments. This was about 6 years ago and I’m still feeling strong, positive, and have held my job the entire time. The only hills I have left to climb are suboxone and cigarettes. I’m currently waiting on nicotine patches from the VA and will start that soon. Psychedelics can have an impressive healing quality when utilized properly.

Time out didn’t work so I stepped up to physical punishment. Next step is capital punishment if the plant wants to fight back

IMG_8342.jpeg

IMG_8343.jpeg

Haven’t made it to the store for 5 gallon bags yet and can’t find the ones I do have. If I don’t make it today I’ll just throw the topped plants in either a 3 gallon or 10 gallon. If I go 3 gallon I’ll use 4 nutrient spikes per container

IMG_8369.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom