Keffkas Seedsman Comparative: Purple Ghost Candy

Day 35. I’ll be completing the manifold trimming tonight. All that will be left is to keep the colas even at that point. I will clean up the untopped plants a bit as well, removing growing tips I won’t use.

IMG_8183.jpeg

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8181.jpeg

Great looking plants actually! Are those from Seedsman? I kinda had bad exrepience with them, my seeds were not as good...but thsoe are looking nice!

Thank you!

These are Seedsman seeds in this journal. They were given to me by @SeedsMan along with a number of other growers, to journal this specific strain. I have struggled to keep up with their demands in smaller containers, but once I get them into their flowering containers, they will smooth out.

Have you had success with other seeds? Do you have any lingering questions about your seedsman grow?

37.. they made it further than I expected, I can push them another 3 days to meet my numbers. I don’t want to spend very long in the flower containers because these plants are already near half the maximum size. I will likely have to do some aggressive tie downs

IMG_8221.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

IMG_8219.jpeg

IMG_8217.jpeg

IMG_8216.jpeg

IMG_8215.jpeg

I’m gonna take a couple days break. I’m short on my suboxone thanks to my cousin, so I’m gonna be withdrawing pretty hard for a few days while I wait for my appointment. About to start tapering off soon, I’m tired of dealing with crap like this, it’s no better than dope some times

I’m gonna take a couple days break. I’m short on my suboxone thanks to my cousin, so I’m gonna be withdrawing pretty hard for a few days while I wait for my appointment. About to start tapering off soon, I’m tired of dealing with crap like this, it’s no better than dope some times
Haven't yet found a strain or combination of cannabinoids and terpenes to substitute?

That's an area I'm very familiar with.... Fought that battle for about 8 years. Hope you have an easy go of it this time; that is not an easy hiccup to deal with.

Reach out if you ever need a friend
:passitleft:

Haven't yet found a strain or combination of cannabinoids and terpenes to substitute?

Nothing yet. The suboxone is almost stronger than regular pain pills or dope in a weird way. Between the consistency, ease of access, strength, and ability to function, it becomes a mental and physical crutch. Like most things, you’ve gotta tire of it completely before you’re really gonna be able to finish, and I’m getting there.

People will tell you it’s sober, but it’s not. It’s soberish at best. Managing addiction basically. You still get numbed up in your body, head and emotions. You just don’t really get a high, which makes it worse because you don’t realize it until you’re deep in it. It’s been about 5 years and I just realized this was happening a few months ago, so it’s sneaky.

That's an area I'm very familiar with.... Fought that battle for about 8 years. Hope you have an easy go of it this time; that is not an easy hiccup to deal with.

Reach out if you ever need a friend
:passitleft:

Oof 8 years is a long time. Now that I say that though it’s been a total of 8 years if I add the 3 years addictions and 5 years medicated together, since medicated is basically addiction lite lol.

While the withdrawal itself is almost worse due to the consistent purity of suboxone, it’s a million times easier to do it when your life isn’t burning down around you, and you’re only in withdrawal because you pawned everything. I have money in the bank, work to do, full cabinets, bills paid, everyone taken care of, so I try to just look at like a flu I know the end date of lol.

Should check out strains with high THCA. Helped me getting away Percocet and morphine after my accident, didn't help when the docs cut me off before surgery. But In the long run, it gave me relief.

I’ll have to look into making edibles or drops or something because one of the main issues I run into is my lungs and chest feel heavy and bruised, and it’s almost too difficult to smoke. This makes it hard to get relief because I’m unable to really hit it well.

I’ve been trying to put on weight as well as taking vitamins and walking at least a few miles every day. This has made a noticeable difference in how painful it is. I can definitely see being able to tough out the pain with some decent relief. Sleep is where it really gets me. Waking up every 20 minutes without realizing you fell asleep, that’s rough

While the withdrawal itself is almost worse due to the consistent purity of suboxone, it’s a million times easier to do it when your life isn’t burning down around you, and you’re only in withdrawal because you pawned everything. I have money in the bank, work to do, full cabinets, bills paid, everyone taken care of, so I try to just look at like a flu I know the end date of lol

It’s also way easier to do it on your own and not because you got arrested and put on random testing 🤣

Sleep is where it really gets me. Waking up every 20 minutes without realizing you fell asleep, that’s rough
I made cbn gummies and have had much better sleep with very clear dreams. I figure that must mean I'm getting pretty good quality sleep.

Next I'm going to try cbn/cbd gummies in different ratios.

I made cbn gummies and have had much better sleep with very clear dreams. I figure that must mean I'm getting pretty good quality sleep.

Next I'm going to try cbn/cbd gummies in different ratios.

That’s a bit iffy for me. The last time I can recall having clear dreams, they were night terrors and flash backs. There would be times my wife would wake up and find me walking from window to window, door to door, patrolling the house “watching for these cocksuckers”. Who the cocksuckers were supposed to be I have no idea because I have no memory of this happening other than waking up on the floor or being brought back home by the police because I wandered off.

I’ve gotten a lot better mentally and emotionally since that happened last, but it got better around the same time I switched over to cannabis from psych meds. So I’m not sure if it’s better because I’m better or because the cannabis negates dreaming for me, or because I stopped taking stupidly powerful psych meds.

I can still clearly remember the first night I took Remeron. It was almost a trip. I can remember “being born in darkness at the beginning of time” almost like I was in a cosmic womb or something. I didn’t take that medicine for very long 😂

I’ve gotten a lot better mentally and emotionally since that happened last, but it got better around the same time I switched over to cannabis from psych meds. So I’m not sure if it’s better because I’m better or because the cannabis negates dreaming for me, or because I stopped taking stupidly powerful psych meds.
Or maybe there's some healing or rebuilding the correct switches and connections going on. Cannabinoids are said to work to reestablish homeostasis in the body, one reason that the same dose can affect two different people in opposite ways.

Or maybe there's some healing or rebuilding the correct switches and connections going on. Cannabinoids are said to work to reestablish homeostasis in the body, one reason that the same dose can affect two different people in opposite ways.

That’s true. That was a big driver behind me extracting DMT. After seeing the brain scans for a few hallucinogens I realized they may be effective for PTSD since a lot of the trouble comes from your brain hardening neural pathways after trauma. They actually recommend playing Tetris within the first couple hours of a traumatic experience to keep those pathways elastic and not hardening a response. It may have been the first 30 minutes though because I remember reading about it and thinking, how tf would I just happen to have Tetris on hand in an ambush?

Regardless, the scans showed pathways lighting up that the brain otherwise typically doesn’t do on its own. I took it as essentially detouring around the hardened response. It worked in the short and long term. It would be interesting to see if it’s affected my dreams at all. I’d have to imagine it has, especially since my entire way of thinking and speaking to myself has changed.

@Azimuth @Gee64 @Stunger

Will the worms treat their bedding as a food source in relation to reproduction? Meaning, if theyre not getting enough food scraps from me, will their bedding allow them to keep reproducing or will their numbers be based on actual food sources?

Popped into the tent and everyone is ready to be transplanted. They all have the look like they’re ready to grow but can’t. One of the other ways I can tell is when the plant starts throwing these roots across the top

IMG_8229.jpeg

If she’s searching the top layer that means she’s spread throughout the container in my room. This may not be the case for all grows but it’s one of those signs you pickup on in your environment.

Here’s a shot of the rest of the plants, right after watering. They’ll all lift up in the next hour but they won’t be as happy as normal because they’re ready for more soil and more room. I’ll post an image in about an hour once they’re back up so we can see

IMG_8234.jpeg

IMG_8233.jpeg

IMG_8232.jpeg

IMG_8231.jpeg

Here’s a few sexing shots from my regular seeds. These plants have been above ground for 35ish days. I’m keeping the males for pollen and will pollinate the female plant I have so I can create seeds in my environment

Here’s a female, you can see the stigmas
IMG_8230.jpeg

Here’s a male you can see the difference in color and that it sort of just looks like a seed
IMG_8228.jpeg

Another male

IMG_8224.jpeg

@Azimuth @Gee64 @Stunger

Will the worms treat their bedding as a food source in relation to reproduction? Meaning, if theyre not getting enough food scraps from me, will their bedding allow them to keep reproducing or will their numbers be based on actual food sources?
Whether I use use one of the commercially sold fibre coir worm blankets, or some pre-soaked cardboard, the worms eventually consume it.

As far as reproducing goes, I imagine that they self regulate their population where they don't reproduce as much if they have less food source. Which is what I presume happens on the occasions that I have been away for a couple of weeks, they just keep on rocking regardless.

Back
Top Bottom