Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Man, my plants are droopy it scary drooping. Had them out all day and it was cloudy so not to much sun got to be just the up potting. I gave them a little drink on the outer edges of the pots. I will know in the morning and will keep my eye on them tonight. I have done this before so I will need to look at my notes. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
You'll be alright. Its just from up potting and lack of light most likely. Mine start to droop every evening before bed on 18/6. Cut it back to 16 and not as much. Only when they and after a watering a little. Then after about an hour or so they perk right back up after the water and as far as light goes every morning they wake up droopy and
Hello, I received my tent about 15 minutes ago and got the frame assembled and this thing is big. My wife is not complaining but she is sputtering about its size I have to hurry up and get the 2x2 out of here. I also have to figure out just how I am going to maneuver this in this room. I have it in her office so I will need to do some moving of things wish me luck. I will have pictures later after it is fully assembled and in its place. I am going to love this tent. :thumb: 🍋
That new in crispy it's now official feeling

I received my light now I have to wait for help with hanging it up

A3EE0A1E-C767-48E9-B354-5963013CE79D.jpeg

63AE9284-6706-498B-902F-7F761FF9AA7E.jpeg

3E82295D-6C0A-4C4C-B5D5-11A3229AA8F8.jpeg

The light is in it was not that bad installing it.Man this light is bright. I will run it at 20%to start. I’m going to keep another plant to grow in the tent I will use a 3 gallon pot for the plant. I hope I don’t fry the plant.

902AA9A9-A64C-45C5-A3C8-85610F2B3173.jpeg

Okay it’s done it’s functional I will make improvement as I can an. I will tell you this it’s not easy moving in there. It looks off but it is not crooked. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
It’s just the angle 📐 that yer looking 👀 at Keith. You know one of those optical illusion things. Next time don’t get Kevin to help. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

I would like to thank Phlizon and 420 Magazine for my new light. Now I'm going to give indoor growing a try. I also would like to thank @Renee Roberts for her help. :thanks:🍋
Hey Keith :ciao: love the new setup.
Jus curious did you win that light?
I've been waiting since March to here from @PhlizonGrowLight to no avail. :Namaste:
I was going to name the greenhouse after them.
But I ended up mounting my old MedicGrow and calling it the 420Magazine greenhouse instead.
Love to get their light up and running though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Keith :ciao: love the new setup.
Jus curious did you win that light?
I've been waiting since March to here from @PhlizonGrowLight to no avail. :Namaste:
I was going to name the greenhouse after them.
But I ended up mounting my old MedicGrow and calling it the 420Magazine greenhouse instead.
Love to get their light up and running though.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yes Bill I won this for last month MOTM. They are slow getting back to you but I can't complain they got it to me in 6 days from shipping and 21 days frow when I won it. I hope they get back to you soon. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom