Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Was today the cat's ass or what. Got my son to empty the large trailer today scrap metal is low right now so we only got $310. Now I can use the trailer to get rid of some of the scrap in my yard. I hate pulling this trailer and backing it up I suck backing up. :yahoo: :yahoo:🍋
just tell people your left handed, works for me. ya know I drove a extra long dodge van and I could back up using the mirrors no probs, but I had a boat that I dragged along behind my pickup truck and for the life of me couldn't back up I always turned left when I should t turned right an vise versa. that's why i was at the boat ramp really early... less people to laff at me

What a day sunny about 65 degrees. I do not know if I told you this, but I put two sunflowers outside well I just checked them out and one is dead. I will leave that one out and see what happens before I put anymore out. :thumb: 🍋
Sorry about your plant Keith but on a happier note 🎵 you look 👀 way ahead in the MOTM competition. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom