Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_003.jpg

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_004.jpg

visible pistils

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_005.jpg

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_006.jpg

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_007.jpg

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_008.jpg

Seed_Cabinet_LA_Confidential_07-10-2013_-_009.jpg

Sweet plant, real bushy and low, I guess light penetration in the bottom its quite low! Keep it up, looking sexy ! :ganjamon:

i believe the yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plant are due to low nitrogen. i have only been feeding 7 ml of Flora grow 10 ml Flora micro 7 ml Flora bloom until this last feeding where it was increased to 10 ml Flora grow 10 ml Flora micro 8 ml Flora bloom.

i believe the yellowing leaves at the bottom of the plant are due to low nitrogen. i have only been feeding 7 ml of Flora grow 10 ml Flora micro 7 ml Flora bloom until this last feeding where it was increased to 10 ml Flora grow 10 ml Flora micro 8 ml Flora bloom.

I dont think its the nutes you are giving her, seems more to me like she's moving N to the canopy, and since the light penetration is not the same she can "Eat herself" sort of speak, to speed up the process. Just IMO :) all the best for that girl.

im gonna be honest now that i can see the leaf structure looks like a good hybrid to me..a good amount of sativa. TRUST me sativas are nitro sensitive and they grow like that a bit..kinda looks like purple wreck leaves real nice

if u look in my first journal post 7 is heavy nitro burn and then she cleared up within a week. not all leaves will satnd back up some will be permanatly bent :(

not a life scar on your body, no need to worry. probably wont even effect grow

here Paradise Diesel post #7 then a week later in post #8 shes all better. only the tall pheno couldnt take the excess nitro and nitro clawed.

that website also says skunk and chemdawg are indica heavy..while they may have indica in them, they are not indica heavy

Hey Maharaj I wish I had been online to see those wonderful pictures you posted , I have read every post from photos to here. And to be completely honest there are a few different views , so at the end of the day she is looking great FACT she is a lovely green full bodied girl Fact,now if she is N deficient then why is she growing so well and looking great(also a fact). I believe like the Fish master K.I.S.S. And I no how stupid this will sound but you feel your plant she is alive and she is individual like every living creature on this wonderful planet , WE Are all individuals so treat her so an individual an keep doing what You feel is right for her. Because at the end of the day it is you that is by her side and it is you that is piking up her individual needs I didnt see any thing wrong with her only Maybe a little sad but don’t we all have good an bad days Maharj she looks great I wish she was mine keep up the good work:thumb: Reps for the plant pictures, and of course keep it up

:cool:

Also I noticed we have the same style air pump. I got a cheap little oil breather filter and put it on and it really helped out. Not only does it help keep the pump free of dust but it also made it alot quieter. And I forgot to mention before super clean setup you have there king!

IMAG1871.jpg

looks like a sport filter to a motorcycle like it lot!!! haha :) :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom