KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

I went out this morning and took a picture out in the forest of the mossy peat that actually covers the alsakan soil. I wouldn't know what name to give it, or if I would even try mixing it in with the soil I do get.
so here is my attempt at a pic:

1373198697.jpg

Maharaj I think with out a doubt you could dry this blend it up into a powder mix with water an it would be good in nutes (dont listen to e though honest) reason is algae an moss certain types are packed with good real organic wonder all for free , some guy I knew used algae water an his grow and the girls loved it? But this is moss I am only speculating :Namaste:

I would say more, but I truly don't want to jack John's Grow Journal. I will need to find a different place to discuss it, maybe my own Pre-grow journal!

Start a journal, this is all part of the grow process, and we are very interested as this kinda fits in with a direction I believe the whole soil and nutrient market is headed.......making soil, and single component nutrient products........:cheer:

Your seed cabinet looks amazing John, :bravo: that was a great idea to put the thermometer on the inside of the door. I'm gonna do the same right now :) the LA confidential is coming a long nicely. The touch of purple on some of the tops makes it look extra enticing.
Had no idea peat moss retained water so well, glad I'm here learning lots from you John.

Good morning John happy Skunkday to ya

Hey Maharaja remember it started a little like that for me like fish cake said just K.S.S. I did what I felt was right for them Ok cheeky1 is stunted but all else is very good I had to tie down cheeky3 today stay with it you will come through:circle-of-love:

KingJohnC,
Congrats on the MOTM win, well deserved , I might add. Girls are looking great. Nice looking cabinet. I built a "sprouting/vegging" "box/cabinet" onto the wall in my grow room. Have 4 18' florescence grow lights mounted on a moveable fixture in it. 32" wide, 30" tall and 24" deep.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Good morning John happy Skunkday to ya

good afternoon

KingJohnC,
Congrats on the MOTM win, well deserved , I might add. Girls are looking great. Nice looking cabinet. I built a "sprouting/vegging" "box/cabinet" onto the wall in my grow room. Have 4 18' florescence grow lights mounted on a moveable fixture in it. 32" wide, 30" tall and 24" deep.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

thank you kindly

very special thank you John, if it wasn't for your thermometer on the inside of the door, I would have never learned my canopy temp is 94F.... Now to figure out how to fix it.

your welcome!

I went out this morning and took a picture out in the forest of the mossy peat that actually covers the alsakan soil. I wouldn't know what name to give it, or if I would even try mixing it in with the soil I do get.
so here is my attempt at a pic:

1373198697.jpg

i would not mix the moss in with the soil, you want only well composted mater in your soil otherwise it would rot.

off site image hosting is not allowed on 420Magazine but here is everything you should need to know to post full size images.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

youtube is not considered off site image hosting, but it has to be cannabis related they do not want kids finding search links that link to music or non cannabis related topics on 420Magazine. otherwise i would sure share music and other links myself.

Back
Top Bottom