KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I am very pleased with the results from the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x's. I will wait until all of the strains and phenotypes are dried and cured for my final review.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 82

2 AK48 #3's were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.8 milligrams per gallon of Dry KoolBloom and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: Dry KoolBloom

Flower Day 84

The AK47x Alaskan Thunder, 2x AK48 #3's and the Hindu Kush #2 were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.8 milligrams per gallon of Dry KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Review)

Flower Day 85

I inspected all of the plants today with my 30x jewelers loupe. Ak47x Alaskan Thunder's trichomes are mostly cloudy with only a few amber trichomes. All of the Ak48 #3's trichomes are mostly cloudy with only a few amber trichomes. Hindu Kush #2's trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few amber trichomes. Hindu Kush #3's trichomes are mostly cloudy with only a few amber trichomes. I removed 15 female pollen sacks from AK48 #3 clone #1 today.

Flower Day 88

I checked all of the plants for banana shaped female pollen sacks and removed 25 clusters from AK48 #3 clone #1 and 7 clusters from AK48 #3 clone #3. 84 days is the longest under High Pressure Sodium light that I have flowered the AK48 #3 genetics without any real ambering of the trichomes. The trichomes on the AK48 #3's are mostly cloudy with few amber trichomes. I have decided to begin the harvest flush for the AK48 #3's and used 15 millilitres per gallon of my home made Clearex flushing solution.

I mixed up the Clearex Flushing Solution suggested by Goldengoose7

in a large pot I combined:
1 gallon of distilled water
240 grams of Dextrose (Used for Beer Making)
120 grams of Sucrose (White Table Sugar)
3 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
10 drops of Green Food Colouring

the Clearex Flushing Solution was allowed to cool and returned to the 1 gallon container.

I will use 15 millilitres per gallon of this Clearex Flushing Solution during my final flushing.

Dextrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_001.JPG

Sucrose

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_002.JPG

Sodium Benzoate

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_003.JPG

the final Clearex Flushing Solution

Clearex_Flushing_Solution_-_004.JPG

The removed calyxes with the female pollen sacks weigh 1.8 gramms wet

Flower Day 88

Hindu Kush #3 was watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.8 milligrams per gallon of Dry KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

Flower Day 88

Here is the female pollen sack in the bud

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-08_-_001.JPG

The removed female pollen sacks weighed 1.8 grams

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-08_-_002.JPG

Flower Day 89

I checked all of the plants for banana shaped female pollen sacks and removed 10 clusters from AK48 #3 clone #1 and 7 clusters from AK48 #3 clone #3. I looked over AK48#3 clone #1 and noticed a broken branch that broke the day before was fallen over and drying so I removed the broken bud branch. The broken bud branch weighed 8.8 grams after 1 day of drying.

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_275.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_276.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_277.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_278.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_279.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_280.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_282.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_283.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-09_-_284.JPG

Flower Day 91

The Hindu Kush #2 was watered with 15 milliliters per gallon of my home made Clearex flushing solution.

Flower Day 92

I harvest flushed all of the plants and used 15 milliliters per gallon of my home made Clearex flushing solution.

Back
Top Bottom