KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 93

Inspected all of the plants for banana shaped female pollen sacks and I removed 7 pollen clusters from AK48 #3 clone #1 and 1 Female pollen sack cluster from AK48 #3 clone #3. A branch broke from AK48 #3 #1 weighing 3.5 grams wet.

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-13_-_001.JPG

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 95

I removed checked all of the plants for female pollen sacks and removed 17 female pollen sacks from AK48 #3 clone #1 and 21 female pollen sacks from AK48 #3 clone #3.

Flower Day 95

I harvest flushed all of the plants and used 15 milliliters per gallon of my home made Clearex flushing solution.

Flower Day 95

The branch that was broken from the AK48 #3 clone #1 has dried and was weighed at 3.7 grams dry and will be added to the total.

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-15_-_001.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-15_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-15_-_003.JPG

What is the reason for so many pictures? To get to 100 pages? Goal accomplished. Lush should be proud.

Greetings John. Great photos. Is there a specific reason for your preference to use the dry GH koolbloom vs the liquid?

General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom is used from the beginning of flower until the last 2 weeks that nutrients are fed top the plants. General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry is used the last 2 weeks of flower that nutrients are fed to the plants. General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry is a finishing flower additive designed to speed up the rate that the buds mature and only used the last 2 weeks that nutrients are fed to the plants.

I cant keep up, if I did I'd never have time to take care of my plants. No disrespect intended KJC but a tenth that many pics would keep the members here a lot more interested, hope that helps

yea it took me 5 mins at least just to scroll thru page 100. Great pictures, just too many to scroll through

The more pics the better I think there amazing I only wish they were scratch and sniff lol. Keep up the awesome work KingJohnC and thanks for all the info. Can't wait to get these lights when I'm done building my room.

Flower Day 97

I harvest flushed the AK48 #3's and the Hindu Kush #3 and used 15 milliliters per gallon of my home made Clearex flushing solution.

Flower Day 97

I weighed the broken branch from AK48 #3 clone #3 and it is 0.9 grams dry.

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_001.JPG

Flower Day 97

Harvest

I harvested AK48 #3 clone #2 today. wet weight is 342.4 grams, small popcorn and stems weigh 21.8 grams and trimmings weigh 53.3 grams wet.

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_002.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_003.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_005.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_006.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_007.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_008.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_009.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_010.JPG

KingJohnC_s_Lush_Lighting_LED_Dominator_2X_Soil_Indoor_Grow_Journal_and_Review_2014-08-17_-_011.JPG

The purpose of this was to see how the led lights would preform so the big question is would you continue to use these lights and would you recommend them to other people??? In my case I would be spending a little over 2k for these lights in your opinion do you think it's a good investment? I know it's just your opinion but I don't have the experience others have with growing so I just wanted to know your thoughts on using these lights over traditional lights?

Thats actually a very good question.. to get 3x lumenators 2x and a dominator 2x to review for nothing, i'm sure he will continue to use the $2500+ in lights he got!!

i sure would!!

Congratulations on your harvest!

The purpose of this was to see how the led lights would preform so the big question is would you continue to use these lights and would you recommend them to other people??? In my case I would be spending a little over 2k for these lights in your opinion do you think it's a good investment? I know it's just your opinion but I don't have the experience others have with growing so I just wanted to know your thoughts on using these lights over traditional lights?

The Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x have impressed me with the quality, density and quantity of the buds grown under the LED light panels. The AK48 #3 buds grown under High Pressure Sodium lights produced 4 dense bags of vapor in an Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer, the same genetics AK48 #3 grown under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lumenator 2x produce 6-7 bags of dense vapor in an Arizer Extreme Q vaporizer. I also own 4x 1000 watt Lumatek Digital Dimmable ballasts and 1x 400 watt Lumatek Digital Dimmable ballast that I could switch into service at anytime if I felt that the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lumenator 2x's did not produce buds with at least equal quality, density and quantity. I feel the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x provide a superior Return Of Investment over High Pressure Sodium lights. The Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lumenator 2x produced highly resinous and dense buds. Yes I would recommend the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED light panels for growing cannabis.

You're journals as well as all the information you share throughout the site are awesome John. You are probably the most composed individual on 420 too; I love how you never allow yourself to be trolled and are always forthcoming with factual and succinct information that is pertinent to growing. Thanks.

Now for a question. What is this homemade clearex flush you speak of? Why did you come up with it and how is it made if you don't mind?

Back
Top Bottom