KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I measure the height of the plants today

Measured from soil surface

AK47x Alaskan Thunder 19 3/8" tall
AK48's 46"-47" tall
Hindu Kush #2 15 7/8" tall
Hindu Kush #3 36 3/8" tall

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Where did you find that? and where do they source their claims from?, I be interested in seeing the scientific studies backing these claims up.

I can not give you scientific studies, but I can tell you that the cbd's lowered my blood sugar A1C level from 12.5 to 8.5 in 4 months. I have chronic pain in my leg with the high dose cbd weed it had made my legs not throb like a migraine for 3 days in a row. Not scientific studies but real studies on myself.

I own a 30x jewelers loupe, a Carson 60x-100x Optical MicroMax LED Microscope and a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera that I use to take photographs of the trichomes.

Thanks King, one question is the 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera about 25 dollars, and what brand can you recommend? :circle-of-love:

The 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera was about $27 USD that I purchased at an auction site. The 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera was manufactured by a Chinese company.

I can not give you scientific studies, but I can tell you that the cbd's lowered my blood sugar A1C level from 12.5 to 8.5 in 4 months. I have chronic pain in my leg with the high dose cbd weed it had made my legs not throb like a migraine for 3 days in a row. Not scientific studies but real studies on myself.

Great glad it seems to help you, I have had chronic pain in my leg for twenty plus years and pot seems to only distract me. I am a scientist by nature so want to see where sourced from and do some research.

John, that is a very interesting chart on CBD and best applications, but will you please tell me the source? In now way do I doubt this information, but I want to dig a bit deeper into the paper than the chart. I'm doing quite a bit of interesting reading. This plant has more medicinal properties than just about anything I've ever seen, bar none.

I can't debate people with information without a proper source.

On the hand held magnifier; is that eye piece hard to focus through? Meaning, is the lens you view through very tiny on the eye? The whole shaft looks to be about an inch in diameter.

I believe the 30x jewelers loupe has a 1" diameter lens but you need a steady hand to keep it in the proper focal range. It helps to cup the bud you are inspecting with one hand while keeping the 30x jewelers loupe or the Carson 60x-100x Optical MicroMax LED Microscope in focal range with the other.

Yeah, that's not good for me. The whole backwards, tiny hole, steady hand thing is a definitely no for me! I have to order the digital microscope. I don't need it now while growing outside, but certainly when I grow in the house I'll be checking more often.

Yeah, that's not good for me. The whole backwards, tiny hole, steady hand thing is a definitely no for me! I have to order the digital microscope. I don't need it now while growing outside, but certainly when I grow in the house I'll be checking more often.

If you have a laptop the USB microscopes work great and are cheap :)

Thanks King, one question is the 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera about 25 dollars, and what brand can you recommend? :circle-of-love:

Celestron USB Microscope 80x to 200x, $18.98USD, on the site that is named after a rainforest, and river in South America.

The LED Grow Light Review thread ended in March when Sara followed the King here. If that means we can continue the LED Grow Light Review thread, I was wondering if anyone had ever considered using an Orphek Atlantic light? They seem to be a big name in the aquarium business.

If, however, we can't continue the LED Grow Light Review thread here, please accept my apologies and delete the post. Thank you.

Great glad it seems to help you, I have had chronic pain in my leg for twenty plus years and pot seems to only distract me. I am a scientist by nature so want to see where sourced from and do some research.

Hey Crawdaddy, I get crushing headaches among other things and all I have to do is take a couple of hits and within a minute or less they're gone. Not distracted, but gone! I don't need science to tell me it works to know. Just my experience and I'm sure it effects everyone a little differently.

Hey Crawdaddy, I get crushing headaches among other things and all I have to do is take a couple of hits and within a minute or less they're gone. Not distracted, but gone! I don't need science to tell me it works to know. Just my experience and I'm sure it effects everyone a little differently.

Glad it helps you with that, sometimes it helps when i got a headache, sometimes it causes one. Works great for my g/f's MS too, so that made look up why it helps her type of syndrome and the evidence to back it up.

After seeing KJC picture I was googling alot about the endocannabinoid system, and found some new(last 2-4 years) research from what looks like credible sources about new discoveries in that area. Like anything full legalization will lead to more repeatable studies to answer all the unanswered questions about the chemistry of my favorite plant.

Crawdaddy and shadow, while the smoke is great, the most effective medicinal effects come from using the oil without a doubt; hence, why I do both.

I own a 30x jewelers loupe, a Carson 60x-100x Optical MicroMax LED Microscope and a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera that I use to take photographs of the trichomes.

Is that enough magnification to see the trichomes clearly and their color? We are on the older side, and the vision is not what it use to be. :Namaste:

Greetings Oh Great King!! I wish You & The Kingdom a glorious Skunkday :peace:

I thought I should include this in my journal for those that are interested in high CBD strains.

Here is a chart of cannabinoids and their uses

Ailments_and_Corresponding_Cannabinoids.jpg

King I looked into this when you asked me about it the other day on my journal and this chart is so much better than what I have been able to find and I had no idea! I thought I was looking at the right ones for my issues but obviously not. There are a few that specifically said they were for MS and a couple of other things I grow for but this will make it much easier to know what to look for after this run. Thanks for the great info ......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom