KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

3 days is what it takes to read through this journal. I'm here finally and subbed.

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Thank you for making the effort to read through my Grow Journal and Review! I hope you have found my Grow Journal and Review interesting and also giving the most accurate portrayal of what I am able to photograph and detail.

Thank you for making the effort to read through my Grow Journal and Review! I hope you have found my Grow Journal and Review interesting and also giving the most accurate portrayal of what I am able to photograph and detail.

Lots of good information here and I enjoyed every update coming from you.

I wanted to remind everyone who is growing with either Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium or LED light panels to use proper eye protection to preserve your vision. I am using the pair of HydroFarm Active Eye Growroom Glasses that are made to colour correct High Pressure Sodium lighting and the colours are very close but slightly on the blue scale. At least invest in a pair of Professional UV Safety Glasses commonly available to protect your eyes against Ultra Violet damage.

Would this be applicable to all wattage of HPS lighting?
And if so, is it a "sliding scale" if you will? ex A grower under a 1000w HPS should be much more cautious than a 150w HPS?

Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium and LED lights all can produce a large amount of light in the Ultra Violet spectrum that is beneficial to cannabis plants but that can damage eyes and skin, I am not sure if some of you who grow under Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium have noticed that exposed skin will develop a tan like effect from exposure. I intend to try to keep my eyesight as sharp and as clear as possible and will not expose my eyes to further damage from Ultra Violet radiation from grow light sources. It is a small investment for grow equipment to safeguard my eyes from possible exposure to hazards that can be avoided. I also enjoy the colour correction that the HydroFarm Active Eye Growroom Glasses provide.

I'm still hung up on how you canadians get $50 monthly "Hydro" bills; I'm dying here; living in the middle ages, bare minimum and still 200 - 250 easily.

I'm not sure really? I sure as hell am not complaining! 200-250 a month? i would never be able to afford to grow cannabis unless it was to make money from and pay my ridiculous energy bills! Its summer time too, no need for baseboard heaters and such. But honestly the electricity bill shocked me.. I was expecting $200+ for my 2 month billing period and almost crapped my pants when my girlfriend told me how low it was!

HERES a link to our residential energy costs here in BC.. Dont know if i will get flagged for posting a non sponsor link. But i think its relevant to 420 and growing isn't it? Just to give everyone an idea of what we pay for electricity here in BC

Out of respect for Lush Lighting I will not talk about another 420 Magazine sponsor LED light in this journal.

Hey KJC You're a real class act :) Thank you much for the respect! And also, of course, your mad growing skills and showcasing our awesome lights!

I hope you will invite me to the next, my friend! Invite only~ How exclusive!

That's a pretty good idea, especially with all the action your journals see

Thank you kindly! My plants are growing very well under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x.

So far I have only good things to say about lush lighting

Flower Day 52

All plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 3 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 3 millilitres per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

https://www.perfectgardens.com general hydroponics flora gro gallon

https://www.perfectgardens.com general hydroponics flora micro gallon

https://www.perfectgardens.com general hydroponics flora bloom gallon

https://www.perfectgardens.com general hydroponics liquid koolbloom gallon

https://www.perfectgardens.com botanicare cal-mag plus gallon

I spent some time examining my plants today and I am seeing more trichome production under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x then I saw when I last flowered these same genetics under High Pressure Sodium lights.

The higher trichome production that I am seeing with my plants flowered under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x should equal higher potency cannabis.

I can only comment on the increased trichome production results I am seeing with the full spectrum lighting from the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x versus High Pressure Sodium lighting that I have traditionally used for flowering.

I spent some time examining my plants today and I am seeing more trichome production under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x then I saw when I last flowered these same genetics under High Pressure Sodium lights.

I'm seeing increased trich production under my LED set as well... I can't post a pic here, as they're all branded, and this is a sponsored journal, but they're in my test journal.

You want head to head LED panels by different companies Craw? That should be done, someday.

comparison grow in progress. link is in my signature. :)

also Crawdaddy has an led comparison journal going.

You want head to head LED panels by different companies Craw? That should be done, someday.

As I have said before IMO that the only scientific way to tell if one panel better then another not separate grows using different light sources. As Ronnie said I have one going, just been blowing it but going better now, and his comparison is looking good. People can check them out and make their own judgement.

Back
Top Bottom