King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Dude you should go back and watch a few of your recent videos. You sound confident and full of knowledge and ready to teach growers coming along what you have learned. You have vacuumed up so much info here and you apply it to your grows, and you turn around and share it with the community! Go look at your outdoor summer grow and tell me you're not proud of what you've done here. No way. Amazing progress. :thumb:

Sorry bro

Just saying I could have done better .

Trust me I know I have learned lots I just hate failing my Scorpio competitive side lol

It’s all good I will pass my info on to whoever needs it .

Sorry bro

Just saying I could have done better .

Trust me I know I have learned lots I just hate failing my Scorpio competitive side lol

It’s all good I will pass my info on to whoever needs it .
Another Scorpio eh brother......i get why you best yourself down now lol......im the 16th lol.
Seriously though Joe, I've been so caught up in my own stuff (life) that I haven't had a chance to venture much outside of my own journal to take a look at everybody else's. Your girls have kicked ass in the last 10 days since I was probably over here..... They have fattened up huge! Congratulations on some FINE looking bud my friend!!
I am also very interested in the net that you have stretched across your vertical poles in your tent for drying, where did you get that?

Another Scorpio eh brother......i get why you best yourself down now lol......im the 16th lol.
Seriously though Joe, I've been so caught up in my own stuff (life) that I haven't had a chance to venture much outside of my own journal to take a look at everybody else's. Your girls have kicked ass in the last 10 days since I was probably over here..... They have fattened up huge! Congratulations on some FINE looking bud my friend!!
I am also very interested in the net that you have stretched across your vertical poles in your tent for drying, where did you get that?
Haha thank buddy I get it man we all have lives bro no need to say sorry brotha .

I get it trust me , been here two years I get it . 420 magazine hasn’t just helped me grow amazing. Meds as we can all see but so much more. 420 and the community as made me a better person smarter person and helps deliver confidence in myself . Something I’m not used to at all growing up in life is humbleness being returned to me .
I will never forget this community and what you all stand for and @420 for everything you’ve done .

It’s all good brotha , three days almost with meds now ouch hurry up and dry and cure damn it lol I need meds lol

Thanks guy so you wanted to say know about flushing. If organic nutes no flush needed no matter what medium.

Synthetic or chemical nutes supposedly according to growweedeasy is suppose to n ed flushes but it depends on medium size of plant and how hard you hit plant with loading chemicals.

But back to your question it is my bet reading and understanding even though I’ve never grown in dwc that no flush is need or a simple two day flush to none of you’d like I can find the article hOld on I screen shot tree a shot of info yesterday

Damn Joe! I wouldn't mind the harvest you just had! Those buds look amazing and packed! Great job buddy. You can only be proud of your work. I hope my current goes half as well as yours did. Let me know when more seeds go down. OH! And when you post your smoke report!:goodjob::welldone::bravo:

Damn Joe! I wouldn't mind the harvest you just had! Those buds look amazing and packed! Great job buddy. You can only be proud of your work. I hope my current goes half as well as yours did. Let me know when more seeds go down. OH! And when you post your smoke report!:goodjob::welldone::bravo:
Yeah buddy will do thanks for the love man . Reading some awesome info on kind soil right now. Might keep bugging wife to get enough kind soul for a 7 gal pot outdoors will see ? Doubtful but wishful thinking .

I'm sure an outdoor grow would be really productive. Back in the 70's I grew in pots outdoors with a couple rows of Corn around my grow area. Very stealth and produced incredibly well.

Back
Top Bottom