King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

We’ll surprise them this summer. Lol
I wish I could buddy first need to google coat for a 7 gal pot of kind soil and prob look off amazon I guess . Or speak now or forever hold your peace or piece ? lol

Talk to Van
Van the man with the plan ? Will do thanks pal off to run few errands with wife on later still need to chop curly tonight and hang her does anyone else hang thier plants upside down ?

I do, and I thought everyone does!
How long bro do you hang upside just too dry pick up and not be soaked ? In slime trichromes goodness ?

Good day to ya Joe!

Killer looking colas there my friend! You really nailed this grow round. I'm already excited to see the next one!

@Pennywise HLG dropped some QB 12s (?) They're 660 nm strips. But I really like how the fusion boards have the red and blue built in.

Congrats again Joe on another super successful grow buddy!

Good day to ya Joe!

Killer looking colas there my friend! You really nailed this grow round. I'm already excited to see the next one!

@Pennywise HLG dropped some QB 12s (?) They're 660 nm strips. But I really like how the fusion boards have the red and blue built in.

Congrats again Joe on another super successful grow buddy!
Thanks brotha :Namaste:

Joe, sorry to burst your bubble but that kind soil is completely cost-prohibitive for shipping. I looked into two bags shipped to my place and it was going to cost close to $200 US. I actually spoke to Phil Kind on the phone and he told me that they wouldn't ship it at all if it weren't for demand. They use Amazon for shipping only, or local pickup.
I'm sure I'll see you soon, I've got 50 to 60 gallons of Vans stank soil cooking as we speak.....I can fill your pail.
Really looking forward to 45 days from now. His soil (My batch), will be 60 days old by then, at which point I will drop 6 - 8 ATF plants into it. I've got a killer lineup for my first initial grow in the Stank soil. Thats my May lineup lol.

Thanks for info @Guy Cavallero

I still need to convince wife first one plant 7 gal pot would be sweet outdoor I think I could hit at least 4-6 zips a plant now lol cozy .

Photon Phantom has some good stuff, wavy boards look good as well.
Yes I do love my fusion boards no doubt they are beautiful I will be upgrading though getting a better light will see all summer to debate on who and what lol

Update for curly cleaning up branches a bit better and hanging. First cola took for us all here

Not even the best cola eithier likOmg the whieght in my hand though juicy girls reserva privada

I also use gloves but ran out and forget to get some. Will have gloves tomorrow duh!

You don’t want to run your eyes I’ve learned lol

Looks good to me man! I hang mine upside till the steps fold in a sharp crease but don't break then into jars to be burped for a week or two till they level off at around 55 where I store them at. In my use jars I keep 62% 2way humidipaks in to get the burn I like. Glad to hear you like your phobos I can not wait for mine too come in.

Again great harvest man. Striving for perfection is what helps us grow. Just don't forget to enjoy the fruits of the labor along the way.

Looks good to me man! I hang mine upside till the steps fold in a sharp crease but don't break then into jars to be burped for a week or two till they level off at around 55 where I store them at. In my use jars I keep 62% 2way humidipaks in to get the burn I like. Glad to hear you like your phobos I can not wait for mine too come in.

Again great harvest man. Striving for perfection is what helps us grow. Just don't forget to enjoy the fruits of the labor along the way.
Hey bro thanks man o just like to know im
Not alone on hanging them upside down .

Speaking of incoming update on curly all first trim and hung. Much love buckets :Namaste:

1 plant in 10 Gallon container outdoors, think of the possibilities! Interested in seeing what all 3 Headband produced for ya.

Haha penny I say 7 you say 10 I say 10 you say 15 lol get it lol

God I love ya buddy I wouldn’t be here without you. Much love boss man . Forever in your doubt . Pass it in I know I will you’ll see .

KingJoe - That's one beautiful Cola.
Troy brotha

Yes sir check this incoming update. I want everyone’s dry guess for shots and giggles please.

@Pennywise nailed the first one moe at 70 dead on freaky balls man . That experience you ask me .

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom