King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Few pics of curly for you 420

Wow Joe I'm thinking I'm really lite with my guess on dry weight. There's got to be close to 6 zips right there. Nice haul brotha

Haha love you guys .

Here are some pics of colas bigger ones not all of them but fair bit of them on scales for idea for you all .

Thanks for supporting me guys .amd gals

Is there any gassy or fuel smell to it yet?
Yes I would say there is def a fuely smell of some sort my sinus are wow. Got gloves the other day too so being trying to be sterile as best as possible I wish I had money to grow area with mask hair nets if needed sterile I feel helps me feel better about what I am consuming I’m learning . I feel it’s important personally . It’s so strong I can’t sleep in my room I now sleep with wife again which isn’t a bad thing we just love our own beds/ space we share our puggle snuggles accordingly. Lmao .

How are you doing man seriously you must be loosing your mind not having a grow right?

I’m lost without a grow going, I’ll start seedlings soon for a little outdoor project that should help fill the void. Lol
Haha just thinking of not being able to grow sucks man I’m actually finally learning and now I have shut it down it’s really sucky man... you doing a journal or thread for it bud? so we can keep in touch while I’m away I don’t want to lose your friendship .

Back
Top Bottom