King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Either would be good these are old school Chemovars.
Sounds good and any vegetables seeds you what to spare that would be good for coco. Wife wants me to try luck at vegetables starting inside for outdoor as well is this possible penny ?

Your the best bro

I don’t have veggie seeds but I have weed seeds! lol
Alright brotha . Guess when you Dorn got vegetables seeds you just need to drop cannabis seeds lol

Alright so few hrs ago checked the towels and both white widows were out just one blue berry being stubborn still..

So 5/6 so far ..

Let us pray :Namaste:

Fingers crossed for ya, as soon as I can get to the Post Office I’ll have mail a package your way.
Thank you penny appreciate that man very kind bud .

I have some stuff I want to see someone grow out.
Well I appreciate you allowing me the chance I am super greatful . You know this or better know . Lol

If they get here fast enough I will see what I can do ..I have those girls the wife said I could use from last year's previous outdoors. Fluff up the holes start those beans inside and in the holes got four holes to work with . Play the four I'll drop in our new garden we are tillling this year ..

Evening magazine

Thought I'd share blueberrry number two seed seems to be a dud . So tossed it after three days of trying to get her to crack well two days.

In replace will be a lemon og candy thanks to @stoneotter .

She is in water now. 18-24 hrs see what happens

Back
Top Bottom