King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Lemon og candy by philosopher seeds now in coco had a tap finally come out this morning. Just dropped in hope to see her pop in a day or so .

She seemed to be stubborn to crack k open took almost three days to fight to get a tap and her to crack but she did. Good thing I waited this time .

Little update before I head to work.

You know your litty when you go to pack a bong and you almost stuff the green in the other end lol go Bruce banger and blue berry .

Alright Sunday update .

We got about day 3 for the first five which includes but not limited too: haha funny shit right there.

Two white og fems by seedsman.
One blue berry by seedsman fem
Two white widow by seedsman fems

Then we have our newest addition tomorrow I'll call it day one for the lemon og candy by philosopher seeds. Thanks to my buddy here stone otter for this chance .

Here they all are. ..temps mostly hang around 81f and 60+ Rh at times I have to play around with humidifier to accommodate the cannabis seedling stage . Think I need to let the coco dry a bit more before watering again .

Hoping day 7 will have some promising roots . I sadly Dont have any Voodoo juice to help so see what great white does and these pre horomone rooters doo.

Hope everyone is staying safe and had a good weekend. Two four day work weeks ahead for me thank god

Gonna be up potting this afternoon, still waiting on my power cord for the HPS.
How to comes soon man .

What size you going to penny ?

They said 5-7 business days so maybe 4 more days and the 600w hps will be rockin. It’ll be used to veg for now. Found a couple of autos in my stash and they’re in water now.

They said 5-7 business days so maybe 4 more days and the 600w hps will be rockin. It’ll be used to veg for now. Found a couple of autos in my stash and they’re in water now.
I want to get 1000 watts in my 4x4 next winter . .600 should do you well for veg .

Back
Top Bottom