Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Sorry to hear that man. I'll keep y'all in my prayers. I'll have a Candida plant going in a few weeks. I doubt really know shit about cloning but you're welcome to a cut from her if ya teach me how...

Hope the docs will get you answers.
:passitleft:

Sorry to hear that man. I'll keep y'all in my prayers. I'll have a Candida plant going in a few weeks. I doubt really know shit about cloning but you're welcome to a cut from her if ya teach me how...

Hope the docs will get you answers.
I would be glad to teach you how it is super easy. There are several ways and they all work. When you get ready to let me know and I will tell you what supplies to buy. Should cost maybe 25-40 bucks. Once you have them though it only costs about .35 a clone and you get to keep your favorites, so win win. Thanks for the cut offer , but @overlord offered to send me a pack of Flaming Cherries that he had that is a high CBD strain. I am taking him up on half the pack and they will be popped asap. Thank you very much to both of you.

I am sorry to hear that bud. I will be keeping your family in my thoughts. That is mighty mice of Overlord to offer you up some seeds (though I am not surprised). The biggest draw back to CBD seeds is not knowing if you truly have a high CBD cut without testing. I know Neiko has a 20:1 CBD:THC Cannatonic cut that he keeps around.
Thanks Yeti. If @neikodog has it around still I would be very grateful.

Alright guys just got back from the doctor and the doctors want to induce labor tonight, so that we can do surgery in a day or 2 to remove the cancer, and do chemo and radiation. Can not do surgery or treatment with the baby still in. So yeah, gonna have a new baby boy later tonight.

Alright guys just got back from the doctor and the doctors want to induce labor tonight, so that we can do surgery in a day or 2 to remove the cancer, and do chemo and radiation. Can not do surgery or treatment with the baby still in. So yeah, gonna have a new baby boy later tonight.
Is this your first kid? My second one came 10 weeks early. She had to spend 45 days in NICU and having her come so early unexpectedly was super scary. 4 weeks early is not bad at this point in time, best of luck with everything bud. Sending good vibes your way!

Is this your first kid? My second one came 10 weeks early. She had to spend 45 days in NICU and having her come so early unexpectedly was super scary. 4 weeks early is not bad at this point in time, best of luck with everything bud. Sending good vibes your way!
No, my second. I have a 2 year old son also. The doctors said the baby is far enough along so should be fine. This has been one crazy day for sure.

Prayers for a safe delivery and perfect little baby. Congrats!

Is it still tradition to pass around a blunt with your homies when a baby is born? Pink or blue stogies?

I got a perfect mix. Boy girl boy... and my oldest is big enough to beat the crap out if any boys that come near my daughter. LoL
Nice. I think every guy hopes for a son first to look after younger sisters later down the line.

Nice. I think every guy hopes for a son first to look after younger sisters later down the line.
Mine is 6 years older too. And taller than me. LoL

Worked out perfect.

I'm sorry to hear your wife has cancer. I have no problem helping you any way I can. I have a cannatonic clone sitting in a shipper now, it was going to Yeti but he said he could wait. I just want it to get a little bigger before it goes out. When I clone I don't leave much so I'd like to see some strong new growth coming then I'll get it out.
You should really start reading the cancer threads @SweetSue has going. You have to be careful with carrier oils and breast cancer. I know for sure you don't want to use Flax seed oil.

I'm sorry to hear your wife has cancer. I have no problem helping you any way I can. I have a cannatonic clone sitting in a shipper now, it was going to Yeti but he said he could wait. I just want it to get a little bigger before it goes out. When I clone I don't leave much so I'd like to see some strong new growth coming then I'll get it out.
You should really start reading the cancer threads @SweetSue has going. You have to be careful with carrier oils and breast cancer. I know for sure you don't want to use Flax seed oil.
I will start reading the threads. Taking a week or 2 off work, so should have a little time on my hands. And thank you very much for the cut! I appreciate it greatly. If I ever have anything you think you wanna run just let me know. :Namaste:

Well congratulations, loving papa. :hug: When you get past the initial “Hello little one” stage you might want to stop by Cajun’s cancer regimen thread and freshen up on bioavailability. Improved absorption means less meds but better effects.

And yes, no flaxseed oil in the making of breast cancer meds. :battingeyelashes:

It’s pretty important to have a dose of cannabis medicine 30 minutes before either radiation and chemo. It’ll potentiate the chemo and radiation and also protect the healthy cells from the nasty side effects of conventional treatments.

Our hearts go out to all of you during this joyous and stressful time. Stay with the love affair as much as possible. It’ll keep you sharp for inspired thought. You’ll be wanting to think outside the box.

Give that baby boy a kiss from your :420: family. :hug::hug::hug:

Well congratulations, loving papa. :hug: When you get past the initial “Hello little one” stage you might want to stop by Cajun’s cancer regimen thread and freshen up on bioavailability. Improved absorption means less meds but better effects.

And yes, no flaxseed oil in the making of breast cancer meds. :battingeyelashes:

It’s pretty important to have a dose of cannabis medicine 30 minutes before either radiation and chemo. It’ll potentiate the chemo and radiation and also protect the healthy cells from the nasty side effects of conventional treatments.

Our hearts go out to all of you during this joyous and stressful time. Stay with the love affair as much as possible. It’ll keep you sharp for inspired thought. You’ll be wanting to think outside the box.

Give that baby boy a kiss from your :420: family. :hug::hug::hug:
Thank you so much Sue. Yes, just trying to concentrate on the positive today. A healthy baby and this community so quick to help. We don't like harmful prescription pain meds around my house, so as much canna treatment as possible is what we need.

Topicals Kitchenhawk. There’s always a good use for topicals.

Back
Top Bottom