Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Yeah that is similar to the leaves on my LBB. I figured it was an OGKB dom pheno. I have seen others post pics of OGKB doms and they almost always have that odd leaf shape. Then on top of that they almost always seem to be super thick plants. I was hoping for a Gelato dom pheno but I split the pack with a buddy and the first two plants I started got eaten. that left me with 3 seeds. I started 2 and one was a male. The male was a much nicer looking plant and had more vigor, go figure. I have one more seed to try at some point but I have no idea when that will be. I have a pack of Purple Drank Breath and I think that is the one I got 15 seeds of. I just really do not need any more Punch crosses going right now.

That's a Photo of the Month there! You ever enter anything in that one?
Thanks gromie! Nah I have not entered it yet. Might try my luck one day. Which photo? The one were I am prying the leaf open?
Yeah that is similar to the leaves on my LBB. I figured it was an OGKB dom pheno. I have seen others post pics of OGKB doms and they almost always have that odd leaf shape. Then on top of that they almost always seem to be super thick plants. I was hoping for a Gelato dom pheno but I split the pack with a buddy and the first two plants I started got eaten. that left me with 3 seeds. I started 2 and one was a male. The male was a much nicer looking plant and had more vigor, go figure. I have one more seed to try at some point but I have no idea when that will be. I have a pack of Purple Drank Breath and I think that is the one I got 15 seeds of. I just really do not need any more Punch crosses going right now.
Yes they are super thick. Comes from the slow veg. I was smoking Serena before the OGKB even went into flower. Lol. It was fun, but I could not do that veg again. Serena had similar terps, so yeah I opted for vigor and ease of growing.

Thanks gromie! Nah I have not entered it yet. Might try my luck one day. Which photo? The one were I am prying the leaf open?
Yeah man! That pic is dope... I really only enter pics in the PhotoOTM because I have yet to grow anything worthy of the other contests. I hope to change that soon. I like free shit! Gonna win one eventually. LoL

Yeah man! That pic is dope... I really only enter pics in the PhotoOTM because I have yet to grow anything worthy of the other contests. I hope to change that soon. I like free shit! Gonna win one eventually. LoL
I love free shit too. Pretty sure half the shirts I own were free. Lol

Ouch! Is that common with that strain or did you lose the unicorn?
Well, I had 8 that I flowered. 4 were OGKB dom 3 being males. So 50% of progeny were OGKB dom. But this was the only female and I chucked it, because the veg was like 6 or 7 months. Man I kicked myself towards the end of flower. So really not sure if I lost the unicorn or not. I have saved Serena her sister for all this time. I plan on trying to S1 Serena one day which I feel should throw some OGKB phenos. I tried to reverse her once, but just ended up killing the plant. I think the clone was too small when I tried.

Hey everybody. I just got some really bad news. My wife has breast cancer. She is pregnant and due in 4 weeks. We are going to find out if they want to deliver the baby early and start treatment. Not really sure how bad everything is yet. Obviously I am shaken to the core at the moment and a really freaked out. Ok, now that I got that out the way does anybody know anything about some CBD strains? I have never had any interest, because never had someone that needed it, but now I do, and I wanna do everything I can. Or if anybody has access to a high CBD cut that would be greatly appreciated also. I am surfing the web for stuff to buy from my domestic online suppliers also. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom