Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

congrats on the kid!
:passitleft:

not sure if you have Instagram (I don't) but there's a couple, jay plantspeaker and green goddess farms, they make FECO, full extract cannabis oil, ive seen the posts/letters/texts from the people they have helped about tumors shrinking, leaving hospice care, etc.. pretty awesome stuff.

The folks on here definitely have you covered but Might be worth reaching out, any info helps! Hope all is well man! Best thoughts and wishes your way!

congrats on the kid!

not sure if you have Instagram (I don't) but there's a couple, jay plantspeaker and green goddess farms, they make FECO, full extract cannabis oil, ive seen the posts/letters/texts from the people they have helped about tumors shrinking, leaving hospice care, etc.. pretty awesome stuff.

The folks on here definitely have you covered but Might be worth reaching out, any info helps! Hope all is well man! Best thoughts and wishes your way!
Thanks! I will check it out. I found alot of stuff on RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) I honestly had never heard of him, but he sounds like an amazing man from what I read yesterday. Seems I need to make 60 grams of RSO for a 90 day regimen. Luckily I have enough organic, pesticide free produce on hand to do this, and it can be done in 1 day from the recipes I have seen. One day I hope I can help another family in a similar situation with the knowledge I am gonna gain in the next coming months.

We have a new healthy baby boy 5pounds 15oz. and all seems well. He was only 25 days early. I love you guys and appreciate all the kind words and help offered.
Congrats!
:yahoo:

Thanks! I will check it out. I found alot of stuff on RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) I honestly had never heard of him, but he sounds like an amazing man from what I read yesterday. Seems I need to make 60 grams of RSO for a 90 day regimen. Luckily I have enough organic, pesticide free produce on hand to do this, and it can be done in 1 day from the recipes I have seen. One day I hope I can help another family in a similar situation with the knowledge I am gonna gain in the next coming months.

Welcome little one. :love:

That regimen Rick Simpson developed is outdated. We now have clinical data to show that most cancers respond positively to 300 mg or less total cannabinoids a day. At a gram a day you’re overtaxing the system and making it more difficult to heal.

After you peruse Cajun’s thread you’ll understand better. There are members who keep a close eye on that thread, so questions should be answered in a timely manner.

There’s a link in my signature line to a thread that links you to threads on basic oil production and dosing guidelines. I’m available to you at any time for clarification or additional guidance. This crew is quite adept at responding to these situations.

Enjoy the love affair. :hug::hug::hug:

Welcome little one. :love:

That regimen Rick Simpson developed is outdated. We now have clinical data to show that most cancers respond positively to 300 mg or less total cannabinoids a day. At a gram a day you’re overtaxing the system and making it more difficult to heal.

After you peruse Cajun’s thread you’ll understand better. There are members who keep a close eye on that thread, so questions should be answered in a timely manner.

There’s a link in my signature line to a thread that links you to threads on basic oil production and dosing guidelines. I’m available to you at any time for clarification or additional guidance. This crew is quite adept at responding to these situations.

Enjoy the love affair. :hug::hug::hug:
:thanks: Sue. Thats sounds better to me anyhow. 1 gram sure sounded like a monster dose. Plus no need using more meds than necessary.

:thanks: Sue. Thats sounds better to me anyhow. 1 gram sure sounded like a monster dose. Plus no need using more meds than necessary.

I like the way you think. Find me when you’re ready to start. :hug:

Hey Hawk,

Good Morning and hope the family is doing well and getting some rest.
Good Morning Overlord. Yes we are doing well. We get disharged from the hospital in a few hours.:yahoo: I am gonna take some pics of the plants tonight, and hopefully have a good update for the journal tomorrow. :theband::passitleft:

Man that was an awesome bud in the NOTM contest. Just came in to see what you're doing. That is one elaborate setup!

Also had to laugh at the light-leaks on the tent. Mine looked like that for a while too :p The black FlexSeal is really nice for that stuff, just spray a quick shot per each leak. I sleep in the same room as my tents so sometimes I just wake up in the night and notice a light leak, grab the can, spray it. The camera wouldn't pick it up, but mine looks like it has all sorts of little bullet wounds with the dots of rubber flexseal all over haha

Anyway just going around subbing more journals. Yours looked interesting and i saw how dank your bud was, so gonna read up. Also stoked to see some Happy Frog :D

Man that was an awesome bud in the NOTM contest. Just came in to see what you're doing. That is one elaborate setup!

Also had to laugh at the light-leaks on the tent. Mine looked like that for a while too :p The black FlexSeal is really nice for that stuff, just spray a quick shot per each leak. I sleep in the same room as my tents so sometimes I just wake up in the night and notice a light leak, grab the can, spray it. The camera wouldn't pick it up, but mine looks like it has all sorts of little bullet wounds with the dots of rubber flexseal all over haha

Anyway just going around subbing more journals. Yours looked interesting and i saw how dank your bud was, so gonna read up. Also stoked to see some Happy Frog :D
Thanks bud! And :welcome: glad to have you here. I will have to pick up a can of that flex seal. I am hoping to be moving within the next 6 months and hopefully buying 2 new 5x5's for flower. Just driving this tent I am in until the wheels fall off. Lol I like that you sleep with your tents. That is some serious dedication! :peace: :passitleft:

Good Morning Everybody. Here is a long over due pic update of the garden. Of the Pamelina's #5 is stacking nice, has little stretch and very strong branching, looks like a good yielder. Pam #2 and #3 are tall and look to be some of the lowest yielding stuff I have ever grown, but growing forum crosses I knew what I was getting in to. Pam #4 looks to be better yielder than 2 and 3, but still low. Mandarin cookies looking and smelling wonderful. And Serena is still the frostiest plant in the stable. Thanks for stopping by. :passitleft::ganjamon::rollit::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom