Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

I m jealous of that frost! I ve been using terpinator at recommended strength since veg but not impressed with the frost. Hope taste will agree me. Your plants are beautiful! Good job!
Thanks! I just use Fox Farms Trio (recommended strength) and Bloombastic from week 3-5, then a bloom booster on lower strength from week 6-8 or, 9. Then Flush 7-10 days. And Mammoth P, but I recently started that one and have not noticed increased yields. Maybe a hair frotier. Most comes down to genetics though for me. Sometimes I get plants that look like peat moss.

Thanks! I just use Fox Farms Trio (recommended strength) and Bloombastic from week 3-5, then a bloom booster on lower strength from week 6-8 or, 9. Then Flush 7-10 days. And Mammoth P, but I recently started that one and have not noticed increased yields. Maybe a hair frotier. Most comes down to genetics though for me. Sometimes I get plants that look like peat moss.

You re right it s all about the genetics

Hey bud figured I would come over and drop a more recent pic of my OGKB leaning Larry Bird Breath. She is not going to yield for shit. Her clone is moving so sloooowwwwww.

Those OGKB's are some weird ones eh? Maybe the Gelato leaners are better? Do you still have a Purple Drank Breath going?

Those OGKB's are some weird ones eh? Maybe the Gelato leaners are better? Do you still have a Purple Drank Breath going?
I only have one more seed of the LBB and I am hoping it is a female gelato leaner but that is probably asking a lot. I am yet to run any of the Purple Drank Breath. I will at some point but have a lot of Punch crosses going right now. I did just cut down a Peanut Butter Breath though the other day. That one looked very nice.The OGKB leaners are some odd plants. I feel like I would have to veg for a year or more to make it worth flowering them out lol.

I only have one more seed of the LBB and I am hoping it is a female gelato leaner but that is probably asking a lot. I am yet to run any of the Purple Drank Breath. I will at some point but have a lot of Punch crosses going right now. I did just cut down a Peanut Butter Breath though the other day. That one looked very nice.The OGKB leaners are some odd plants. I feel like I would have to veg for a year or more to make it worth flowering them out lol.
Thats right PB breath. I knew you had another one going. I dropped my OGKB pugsbreath because of the veg time. Serena yields a little less, but does not have the slow veg so makes up for it there.

Thats right PB breath. I knew you had another one going. I dropped my OGKB pugsbreath because of the veg time. Serena yields a little less, but does not have the slow veg so makes up for it there.
Ill have to wait to actually weigh both plants after the LBB is done, but the PBB looks like it yielded a good amount more than the LBB will. It vegged about the same amount of time but was a much bigger plant going in to flower. The Dosido may have something to do with it though since it is supposed to be a high yielding cookie variety.

Hey folks. Here are a few pics of my 2 new favorite plants. Still have to see how they smoke, but both are checking alot of boxes for the look and smell test. The Mandarin Cookies #2 is Forum Cookie dom in look and trichome density. Average to slightly below yield. The Pamelina #5 is definitely taking after the Rare Dankness #2. This has got to be the fattest, chunky OG cut I have ever run. No small yield here. Smell is lemon, lime, piney, OG funk. I think the forum helped in bud density, and the black leaves, but other than that this one is OG all day. And I needed a good OG. Hopefully she smokes nice. Have a nice day. :passitleft:

Hey folks. Here are a few pics of my 2 new favorite plants. Still have to see how they smoke, but both are checking alot of boxes for the look and smell test. The Mandarin Cookies #2 is Forum Cookie dom in look and trichome density. Average to slightly below yield. The Pamelina #5 is definitely taking after the Rare Dankness #2. This has got to be the fattest, chunky OG cut I have ever run. No small yield here. Smell is lemon, lime, piney, OG funk. I think the forum helped in bud density, and the black leaves, but other than that this one is OG all day. And I needed a good OG. Hopefully she smokes nice. Have a nice day. :passitleft:

They are looking frosty AF.... :drool:
That Pam #5 looks to be the perfect choice for your keeper.
How is that MC smelling?

Hope you and the family are all doing well.

They are looking frosty AF.... :drool:
That Pam #5 looks to be the perfect choice for your keeper.
How is that MC smelling?

Hope you and the family are all doing well.
Thanks! Smells like oranges to me. The #1 smells similar, but this #2 has a thicker layer of frost. Very anxious to smoke her. I have 7 clones of Pam #5 rooting right now. Fixing to put her to work. :slide:

A few pics of my Tangie male aka Mr. T and Bopgun #2 (lemon pheno) engaged in a little foreplay. I am thinking in 10 -14 days Mr. T is gonna get to home base. Which is when I will be chopping down the flower tent, so should not be any cross contamination of pollen to the main crop. Tangie x Bopgun (dosidos x papaya) for my first chuck.

I
Does she look like she might produce weight comparable to Serena?
I think so. Probably more than Serena honestly. I can only get 80% of average with Serena. This one I think I can get average at least. I ran 3 of this cut so target is 6 oz. Looks like 4.5-6, but i think next round I can train her better, and veg a little longer now that I know stretch is not too crazy.

Back
Top Bottom