Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Hey what's up everybody. Hope y'all are doing well. Here are a couple harvest pics from my Pamelina #5 from the other day. Got the whole flower tent chopped, and reloaded. Next up Tangies and Raspberry Goo keeper from test run in the 2x2. After that the 5 Sour Dubb x Purple Punch, and then I might actually stop popping beans for a couple months. :rofl: oh Yeah, I also have 1 Blueberry Bliss auto that @Preston9mm gifted me. It is about 1 week old and just chilling in the veg tent. Gonna let her be the veg tent mascot. This is my first auto, so any tips are appreciated. :thanks:

Hey folks. Here is a pic from the flower tent at day 4 since flip. The front left untopped plants are lemon cherry pie x's I am testing for a buddy. The 6 bushy plants in front are Tangie. 3 phenos 2x each. I topped them early, because I thought Tangie would grow tall, but these are thick, and bushy. Not complaining though. Then in back are Raspberry Kush x PPG 5x (raspberry pheno). They grew tall and a little lanky. I am hoping they don't stretch too uncontrollably. Then I have 1 Pugsbreath, and 1 Mandarin Cookies #1, last run with the MC #1. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom