Kp's Second Grow With Monster Cropped Clones

Well done Kp! Good control from start to finish. What an interesting project! I didn’t even know it was happening. Good journaling. You made some good decisions back there and put your decision making out there for others to learn from.
I’d love to be able to stagger a real perpetual like that and harvest just one or two every few weeks.
Good to see it getting done :yummy:
:thumb:

I have been finding that four to five plants harvesting one every two to three weeks is a lot more manageable for time management on my part. When I harvested eight plants in one hit I'm sure that I got rsi from all the trimming and had to get creative with the drying part, it at least made me get the gorse out of my pockets and buy some decent pickling jars to store it in and little humidity meters that fit inside the jars so I know when to open them.

With my current set up I can vege 4 big plants 4 little plants and flower 4 big plants each ready at a different time as long a I don't make a stupid mistake we won't run out I even have enough to give away most runs.

I found that the first plant I grew was fairly limited in its use for pain relief even when we made edibles, so we are hopeful that one of the next four through will be a good one to keep amongst them.

I had 2 other harvests that I didn't journal that I potentially should have as I found a method that I like and got fairly decent looking plants from them. The training methods that I use now are not so out there and typically give me 6-9 colas.

Kp

Back
Top Bottom