I know what I did wrong last time PW. Firstly, I stopped giving it grow nutes when I saw the first pistil, went directly to bloom nutes, and didn't have calmag at all the entire time under LED. Now I have the organic nutes, supplement, RH, temp, air circulation and soilless medium, boom! Success. Couldn't do it without my 420 soul tribe. Phew, I think it's cruise control for the rest of this grow. Then I'm gonna make OIL!!! Then make a columbian coffee dosing oil, shhh, don't want Pablo to turn over in his grave. :cough: hahahaha Shhh, :passitleft:

*happy to entertain you guys and gals, I say some of the darndest things sometimes, good thing there is an edit button sometimes. :popcorn:

* @Pennywise - Cool, good to know-ish. :thanks:
I like "Lady G-The un-cut version " Ha-ha! :hug::hug:

That’s what I need is a good high cbd oil for coffee.

*Yesss!

*fyi: Excessive heat could damage cannabinoids, normal coffee temp is okay, but to be safe you can add it after a few minutes and your flavour will be maximized. :)

I like "Lady G-The un-cut version " Ha-ha! :hug::hug:

*Bless your heart, I am a little rough around the edges, not gonna lie...hahahaha just vape in celebration of my honesty and integrity. :hug::hug:

High Lady G2,

Beautiful ladies you have there. They're auto's also? They are lovely. I'm researching autos for my next summer grow. Photo's won't finish before budrot season, so I'm hoping buds will finish on the stalk outdoors. That's the plan.

You are getting much better! You are online more, so cheery, and growing bud laden ladies. Look at you!

So many things to say, thoughts come and go so fast, it's difficult to compose a meaningful heartfelt display of appreciation. Well, I'll leave it at that, then Cya

Kids are excited for the Easter BUNNY...I am excited for the Easter BEANY!

Just ordered a load of autos from @SeedsMan.....Amnesia, GSC, UK Cheese, Sweet Coffee Ryder, Lemon Auto, WW, Kush, Diesel, Skunk #1....:yahoo:

Looking forward to midsummer auto harvests....

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – April 1, 2018

:green_heart:Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

For the first time this grow we could smell the dankness that shifted from being a plant motif with subtle scents. I think she has up to 2 weeks, max, but what an opportunity to witness the bloom of such a collectable medicinal strain.

Pictures were taken as soon as they woke up, no rest, mama needs coffee…plants. 

It was time, I spread the branches even further apart for both of the Ladies. They are as wide as they can be in the confined space that currently exists. Still though, you gotta maximize every inch to grow an inch.

No flash, blue is from diffuser for my humidity, cool shiz.

Massive defoliation has occurred and you can see in the pictures where some of the dark spots were. You can now see down the middle of these plants so pulling them wider will project more light into the buds calling for more width. Keeping in mind these are small pots, so I’m surprised at how much easier it is to handle from a disability point of view. 

I’m now doing 4hrs on at 600w, then the rest of the 8 hours on 300w every day till the end. It will still cause heat stress but this is the time where my buds need the most light and more power.

I don’t care so much about the leaves right about now as I do with pushing the potential of this plant. Sometimes you just have to drop the hammer and push your tools to create the best environment at a pivotal time of the grow. Orrr, I could be too late…hahahaha…cruise control still requires a driver. Stop it brain, show no fear! Hahahaha.

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder

Week: 8

Days: 60

Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 6ml bloom, 1ml grow (feeding every third day)

Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 6ml bloom, 1ml grow, (feeding every second day)

Temp: 25

RH: 62%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Side View

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Stacking View

[/B]

--------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Top View

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Stacking View

------------------

* Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

High Lady G2,

Beautiful ladies you have there. They're auto's also? They are lovely. I'm researching autos for my next summer grow. Photo's won't finish before budrot season, so I'm hoping buds will finish on the stalk outdoors. That's the plan.

You are getting much better! You are online more, so cheery, and growing bud laden ladies. Look at you!

So many things to say, thoughts come and go so fast, it's difficult to compose a meaningful heartfelt display of appreciation. Well, I'll leave it at that, then Cya

*HIGH Bode, so exciting to see you again. Thank you for the kind wishes and cheerful disposition, your views are worldly and wonderful to me. :hug:

*Awwww shucks you are making my ladies blush...hahahahaha

*Yes these are autos as well, you would love this strain, it's a people pleaser I can already tell. AAAND, it's on Seedsman Medi Page for ALZ, the best of both worlds here. I believe you can totally nail this strain, depending on your environment of course. But honestly, this strain has taken a beating from me, and keeps on going, that's a selling point right there.

Beautiful Cola from a beautiful lady.

*Awwwww, :love: shucks, swoon! :thanks:

Looking better every day G2!

*Thanks Captain, another feeding today, mostly bloom, equals mostly bud. :thanks:
Stacking! Yeah that sativa is stacked!:welldone: I’m getting one :thumb:

*Congratulations for winning Member of the Month AMY, :hug: your prizes will be stacked, that's right! I'm really really really happy for you. Another woman has broken the proverbial glass ceiling, this is history. THANK YOU SPONSORS & 420 Magazine!
Looking good Lady G!:slide::drool:

*Struttin' with you...;):thanks:

Blowing that tent up. Good job G2HM.

*Hoping to grow weapons of mass destruction...and love...hahahahaha :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom