Bam.... I can see a grow starting real soon. Love the freebies from Seedsman.
Interesting the three paper packages were the only paid items....the rest were all freebies.

Only @SeedsMan could do such a thing. As fast as they came, I will order from them again.

Darn Girl.... after writing that long tutorial you must be exhausted. One of the best I have read and your attention to detail is incredible... Reps to LadyG

*Thanks so much Troy, my brain is quite exhausted actually. I experienced just a touch of brain pain writing this all out. It wasn't as bad as when I research 24/7. I'm actually really happy with my productivity this time. As a HIGH functioning person I do expect a HIGH level of valuable content, but as a brain patient I didn't expect my success growing so far. Now I'm searching for the happy medium, stabilize my condition, then try to improve gracefully.

Interesting the three paper packages were the only paid items....the rest were all freebies.
Only @SeedsMan could do such a thing. As fast as they came, I will order from them again.

*Congratulations, you're a parent of grow proportions!

I'm going to start working on the strain review and give Sweet Coffee Ryder a taste and vape for the first time. I haven't cheated tasting because I want to make sure I'm ready to "test" the strain on my brain with my hubby around for safety reasons obviously. Also, I want more of a cure on my dry bud before I vape it. I think it gives me a more authentic profile.

Also, I'm going to start some seeds as soon as the strain review is over.

CBD OG KUSH AUTO coming right up!

5 Gallon Pots All The Way!

*Keep up the class act KJ, most welcome here.
Try I try oh o I try lady grow

Oh I try .

I was singing that too btw lol

Happy Friday grow and family

I'm going to start working on the strain review and give Sweet Coffee Ryder a taste and vape for the first time. I haven't cheated tasting because I want to make sure I'm ready to "test" the strain on my brain with my hubby around for safety reasons obviously. Also, I want more of a cure on my dry bud before I vape it. I think it gives me a more authentic profile.

Also, I'm going to start some seeds as soon as the strain review is over.

CBD OG KUSH AUTO coming right up!

5 Gallon Pots All The Way!
I'm trying to do the same thing. My Blue Amnesia has been curing for 1 week and I just hate waiting.

Try I try oh o I try lady grow
Oh I try .
I was singing that too btw lol
Happy Friday grow and family

*Happy Monday KJ :)

I'm trying to do the same thing. My Blue Amnesia has been curing for 1 week and I just hate waiting.

*Riiiight, hahahahaha, so true, I think it'll be ready by wednesday, if not, I'll dive right in anyways. :)

Dementia - Can CBD Oil Reduce Alzheimer's Disease Risk? - Seedsman Blog

"While some people are still steering clear of marijuana and the cannabis plant because of its psychoactive effects, CBD oil is free from the THC that’s associated with this. If you happen to be interested in the potential long-term health benefits of cannabis and how it relates to Alzheimer’s disease, there are a few things you should know about this powerful plant-based oil."

Thank you Seedsman for caring about patients with Neurodegenerative Diseases.

( @Shawnee )

Psychiatrist says depression is caused by inflammation of the brain | Daily Mail Online

For those of you with depression, here is an article about brain inflammation....very interesting findings, altho this makes perfect sense to me....inflammation of any kind is 'No Bueno' and harms the body tremendously.....

I am undergoing a major paradigm change in response to body inflammation. Just bought a new juicer and will be starting various cleanses to address my major organs, gut health, etc. Will also be adopting a Mediterranean diet along with food that will feed the brain. Should be an interesting undertaking.....

@Kingjoe83 - Special For Your Journey

Your emotions are larger than oceans,
Your post says more than most,
Your words broken, sometimes mispoken,

Your future can be bright, always search for the sunlight,
Your creative brain, like a runaway train,
Your happiness can clear up any mess,

Your grow is stellar you know,
Your helpful nature and cool stature,
Your word coding, like many doors opening,

Your depression is an oppression,
Your tenacity must include succession,
Your survival is essential, critical, to becoming whole...again.

Your 420 friends care, thank you for the share and next time no swear. hahahahaha

Your turn...mic up...spoken word from the heart. :love: PM me anytime.

I have the same thought a lot and have most of my life. I suffer depression from all kinds of things. Short days, cold days, wet days all give me pause sometimes. Even some perfectly beautiful days do not help.

My beliefs are the only thing that prevents me from ending what I perceive as a suffering. I primarily considered myself a Buddhist as a loose interpretation. Buddhists believe in reincarnation. For us, if you end this suffering, you are just reborn into it again. But because you cheated the cycle, your status may be reduced to a lower life form. I do not want to be an unhappy dung beetle. It's pretty simple for me. I can't escape the situation, so I must find the solace that even this sad/unhappy/lonely/angry time will pass.

I view each person as a herb in the recipe of a group. Without the person, the group is still a valid dish, but with the person included, the dish is exquisite. We all play a part, which is sometimes shaded from our view. The subtleties of our actions we often overlook. We all have a part to play, even if we can't hear it or see it.

I believe that everything that requires change is like creating a diamond. It takes slow steady pressure to get a result. Even the view of ourselves takes this same slow steady pressure. I hope you can find the slow steady pressure spot it takes to rid yourself of this feeling of isolation. You may be alone with your demons, but you are not alone if the fact you have them.
Thanks and again I’m sorry it is depression. Sorry you all and sponsor for my language as well. I just hurt I guess and feel things lieo you all . I just don’t have many friends or people o can talk to . It’s lieo I feel safe here venting and sharing .

Again , @Lady G2HM I am truly sorry .

Thanks @Bonsaiweed for kind reply ✊

Psychiatrist says depression is caused by inflammation of the brain | Daily Mail Online

For those of you with depression, here is an article about brain inflammation....very interesting findings, altho this makes perfect sense to me....inflammation of any kind is 'No Bueno' and harms the body tremendously.....

I am undergoing a major paradigm change in response to body inflammation. Just bought a new juicer and will be starting various cleanses to address my major organs, gut health, etc. Will also be adopting a Mediterranean diet along with food that will feed the brain. Should be an interesting undertaking.....
:Namaste:
I might have to follow that path you take apparently I need it . As I’m broken . Sorry Shawnee and thank you as well for article on to read it tonight

As I’m broken

You are not broken. You’ve got atypical brain chemistry, as do many of us. I can’t count the number of jobs that I’ve lost due to depression - actually, pretty much all of them. We do what we need to do to get through the hour, the day, the week, the year, a lifetime. But definitely not broken.

You are not broken. You’ve got atypical brain chemistry, as do many of us. I can’t count the number of jobs that I’ve lost due to depression - actually, pretty much all of them. We do what we need to do to get through the hour, the day, the week, the year, a lifetime. But definitely not broken.
Wel said guys I’m sorry really just bad day and today is better. Please forgive me for any drama or stresses.

Wel said guys I’m sorry really just bad day and today is better. Please forgive me for any drama or stresses.
You do not need forgiveness. You are how you are, and we accept you that way. We just want you to not be in pain.

I'm sure I speak for everyone who has commented. We want to help any way we can. Not much we can do, but we can offer our support. Many of us know the conflict that is created within.

Just know we are here if you need us.

Joe,

'Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
To get through this thing called "life" '

Prince, 1984

I'm certainly not as eloquent or creative as Lady G, but I'm sure you get my drift....no apologies necessary for this crowd.

'I think we are all bozos on this bus'

Firesign Theatre, 1971

“There’s a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in” Leonard Cohen

In a way, we’re all broken.

Sometimes the feeling of being broken can really overwhelm a person to the point where you feel crushed by it.

(@Kingjoe83 ) King, do you have access to some good mental health support? I know it’s not always possible to talk to the people close to you about these kinds of struggles. This 420community will have your back for sure, and I’m sure you have some mates here you can talk to privately. It might really help to have a face to face with someone helpful. Even a phone call to a helpline can be literally a lifesaver. DO you have a number you can call in a crisis? Hang in there King.

Wow 420 family here strong .

You guys /girls are truly beautiful for your understanding and support.

I’ve talked to a few people one grow through pm and she is helping me hugely with offering advice to get help and how and where to look as well as finding a way to express myself through speech my voice . It’s like therapy to my ears .

@Lady G2HM you have an incredible family I see on your threads . Very big hearts thanks for helping me all trying to keep my heart gold .

Back
Top Bottom