LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

Changed the light cycle in the big tent last night to 12/12. So today makes day 1 of flower for the glue and blue dream! They instantly became happier plants, standing tall and proud now :slide:so cool how that happens! They will get a haircut and a top dress in a couple weeks...

Mite predators have also been ordered. I went with the general mite predator Neoseiulus Fallacis. 1,000 of them should devastate any pest mites I might have!

Look Fantastic
Your Strawberry Glue looks like my Strawberry Banana Bag seed
I started flower about a week ago, at day 45.
Im slowly figuring this site out.
Im going to pull up a stump and watch your journey
:)

Attachments

• 20181204_182750.jpg
    20181204_182750.jpg
    673.6 KB · Views: 8
Look Fantastic
Your Strawberry Glue looks like my Strawberry Banana Bag seed
I started flower about a week ago, at day 45.
Im slowly figuring this site out.
Im going to pull up a stump and watch your journey
:)
Good to have you SD :welcome:. They look very similar! They are bushy little things. Mine must be a strawbanana leaning pheno then...Hopefully in the end some of the goji glue will shine through. Be exciting to see how yours do! Feel free to keep us posted on here :Namaste:

Released the mite predators last night! Sprinkled them mostly on the girls in flower and veg, but also hit the worm bin and carpet/walkways around the house! Praying they survive and are able to clean up the place :circle-of-love:

Watered the ladies this morning. Split about 2 1/2 gallons between the three of them. To the 2 1/2 gallons of RO I added: 1/2 tsp aloe vera, 1 tsp coconut water powder, somewhere around 1 tsp fulvic acid, 1 1/2 tsp silica, and a good splash of LABs (~2 tsp)!

I also made a 2nd attempt at supercropping a branch on the blue dream. She grew out of the first attempt in less than a day so I went ahead and tied the branch down this time! Getting a little nervous as to whether or not we'll be able to keep her height manageable...and so the experimenting begins lol. She's an absolute giant too, probably capable of filling a 2x3 all on her own!

Other than that, not much else to report. They seem to be thriving and doing their thing, now we're just waiting on hairs and the ever beloved frost :circle-of-love:

Cool deal on the predators. Every time I hear preadator, I think he has a tale tale shimmer Lana.
Happy daze brother.
Had to google that one lol. Yeah, I'm kinda nervous as I've had to stop with the neem/spinosad/ISO to not kill them and give them a chance. If they end up not working, I'll be in a pretty tough spot for not having kept the bad guys knocked down via foliars! Thanks for swinging by :passitleft:

GL with the flowering girls.

The mite issue doesn't look like they were eating your plants so maybe they are beneficial ones?? I dunno. I got an itch or 3 after seeing your predator drop.

Hope it works for you. I always use spinosad. Can use it up to the day before harvest.

Your plants look fine tho - no damage I can see.

BD can grow big with a decent size pot like you have. Keep on cracking. lol

Gold Rush - Day 67 of veg

Still crushing on this girl! Wasnt gonna try cloning again for awhile but might just have to make another attempt with her..did some more research on lineage and previous grows with her and fell more deeply in love :love: lineage turns out to be starfighter x lotus...so a clone is likely in order

I feel her canopy is beautiful, possibly the best I've been able to achieve. Thinking another two weeks and she'll have the 20 or so tops I'm looking for

Also gave her a sprout tonic foliar last night at lights out :slide:

GL with the flowering girls.

The mite issue doesn't look like they were eating your plants so maybe they are beneficial ones?? I dunno. I got an itch or 3 after seeing your predator drop.

Hope it works for you. I always use spinosad. Can use it up to the day before harvest.

Your plants look fine tho - no damage I can see.

BD can grow big with a decent size pot like you have. Keep on cracking. lol
Ive considered the fact that they could be beneficial, and they dont cause a ton of harm...but I also havent let them get completely out of control ever! They speckle my lower leaves though, and suck nutrients out of certain spots it seems...makes it appear as a mold almost. I'll snap some pictures of the leaves later tonight on the strawberry glue, its nothing crazy but she was an extremely healthy plant all around before these things appeared. I mean shes still healthy for the most part but has some "ugly" leaves.

I mostly wanted some peace of mind, and I hope they can contribute to that!

Blue dream is a monster lol, and seems to have similar branch structuring as the pineapple - hopefully that translates into some large dense nuggies :high-five:

Btw, have you seen a revised version of no-till recipe consisting of 50% peat moss, 40% humus, & 10% biochar with 8 cups per cu. ft. of rock dusts? I seen that today and was really impressed!! Super simple recipe, and astonishing results! I'm probably going to do a run or two with it and see what happens (could be a little while yet). Might even start with a dark devil so I can get the mulch layer/nutrients in the soil built up real good before dropping a killer bean. Appreciate you swinging through Bob!

Sounds like easy mix, I've been looking at recipes lately.
Im really looking forward to it! Foliars, very minimal kelp and neem topdressings, and a heavyy mulch layer is all it requires. Water only other than that. The hundred or so plants I seen grown in it were absolutely picture perfect. Just my kinda style :yahoo:

@bobrown14 heres the couple leaves I found right out the gate..I've disposed of most the worst ones but this gives an idea as to whats happening. The big lower fan leaves that have been recently removed were pretty blotchy/spotty/etc. Some had upwards of 20-40 tinyyy little bite marks

Edit: Those leaves are also the only ones that I notice critters on, so there has to be some kind of correlation

Back
Top Bottom