LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Hey my friend. If done at the half way point or just after as I have always done then your colas should still be quite pointy in form. This makes the snip easier to judge. The trick is to be cutting at eye level. Then you see the tiny bit pop up between the blades and snip!
I think you will be fine as I'm sure I've miss cut ones in the past. I get quite quick and lazy once doing loads of sites. :) its just the technique does need that center stem tip removed for the buds to really recognize and react. :)

Hope that helps some my friend.

Hey wildjim, try one of these.

Jewelers Lighted High Power Magnifier Visor

I've been legally blind from birth so I know.. It's little things like this that make all the difference.

image24022.jpg

I'm on day 53 of flower, did this back around 41 or 42 and I haven't compared the ones I've back built to the ones I haven't. Once I see something worth mentioning I'll leave my .02 here and encourage others to give it a shot. :thumb:

Just harvested a Purple Danish the other day. While I could trim this down to some smaller buds, I thought this was a bit more impressive. This is a 5.7 gram bud from the top of one of the 2 main branches. This plant was only 24 inches tall, but had 1.2 oz on it. :)

20150425_161650_1_.jpg

Just harvested a Purple Danish the other day. While I could trim this down to some smaller buds, I thought this was a bit more impressive. This is a 5.7 gram bud from the top of one of the 2 main branches. This plant was only 24 inches tall, but had 1.2 oz on it. :)

20150425_161650_1_.jpg

now that's a beautiful bud - well done!

LA, thank you for posting this tip. Assuming that I get some decent buds, I fully intend to employ this technique. It'll be a while though, I just saw the first baby flowers forming 5 days ago lol.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge about growing this plant. I've learned a lot from your posts and threads on this website.

Back
Top Bottom