Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Morning Folks,

Come one come all to lazyfishes great regurgitation of the deep and mysterious origins of Ultra Dog.

Here is a summary of the UD Genetics. I believe this is correct. @conradino23 , please tell me if it is not and I will change it asap!

UD F1
Aurora Ultra x (‘91 Chemdawg x NYCD)

Father: ‘91 Chemdawg x NYCD
Mother: Aurora Ultra
Aurora Ultra is: Ultra OG x Aurora Indica
Ultra OG is: OG Kush x MK Ultra

Conradino 2016 summer link:
Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

And here are lazys condensed notes:

UD F1 grow

Conradino only had three female plants, three phenotypes: Boom, Chem, and Dog.

Dog: Biggest. Bushy, leafy but then wispy weak branches needed support. This trait comes from Chemdawg 91. Zippy/ sativa high. Bubblegum maybe.

Chem and Boom phenos: bushy plants, hard nuggets, mold resistant, rain tolerant.

Boom: Lemony, pissy smell, creeper weed, strong, thoughtful, relaxing late in high.

Chem: Pine, pepper smell, fuel. Indica. Less potent but may be more CBD. Balanced High. Pleasant. Best producer. Pink pistils.

The male used to pollinate these was one chosen by Conrad. I don't remember exactly how but I remember it smelled like bubblegum. I don't know if it leaned toward the mother or fathers side. Maybe Con will stop by and share a tale...

I think I have a mix of seeds from all three girls.

Hope you enjoyed!

Have a green day!

-fish

Yep in a nutshell. F2 has more variation obviously, but the traits keep consistently with some shuffle in terpene department.

Oooo.... You're gonna have me planting one when I get back from vacation. It's in my rotation for the year, I'd just not determined when to start.

I'll follow along as I wait to get my own planted. Great idea on the thread. It was due, with all the UD being grown. Do you want us to post about ours here too?

Oooo.... You're gonna have me planting one when I get back from vacation. It's in my rotation for the year, I'd just not determined when to start.

I'll follow along as I wait to get my own planted. Great idea on the thread. It was due, with all the UD being grown. Do you want us to post about ours here too?

Hi Sue! I am so glad to see you around here! Popping one yourself, eh? I hope some others will. YES, please post all that you want. Especially UD pics. This strain is said to be a winner and I think it has a lot of potential.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Ultra Dawg male chilling in the corner of my flower room. Getting his hormones in line to make some seeds.

My Ultra Dawg harvest is still in the barn for one more day but I set a goal today to get the seeds from the branches that were pollinated. UD is very sticky. Getting those seeds out with all that sticky was a job and I really got to know the scent well. This pheno is pine with sour lemon. A beautiful citrus smell. The head is not over the top but pleasant. Helps with body aches and pains.

My Ultra Dawg harvest is still in the barn for one more day but I set a goal today to get the seeds from the branches that were pollinated. UD is very sticky. Getting those seeds out with all that sticky was a job and I really got to know the scent well. This pheno is pine with sour lemon. A beautiful citrus smell. The head is not over the top but pleasant. Helps with body aches and pains.
sounds good jim your getting me excited about my ud i like sticky i have a couple pics of one of my ud get this thread going thanks to laxy fish for starting this thread good man fish!:Namaste:

:p

UD is very sticky.

Hahah! I can't wait to see them in the summer sun!

Marglie that is a nice mature male, I am surprised it has not flowered yet.

You def have some seeds coming stick!

Warm sunny day today... I got some pots out. I think it is too early to plant seeds. I would plant today but I am afraid of them getting too big.

Here is the rough plan:

Start ~12 seeds in these 2 L pots in about 3 weeks.... May 1 maybe. Eventually they show signs that help us chose ones we like. I will keep both males and females. Males go away to a farm and I will watch them to find one that may be above the rest. I also might just take all of the different pollen and mix them before I pollinate.

Females will be closely watched, tasted, smelled, whatever characteristics documented and the will all be cloned. At the end of the summer they will all be pollinated. If one or two plant phenotypes harvest earlier, or smoke better, or are be more resistant to pests (etc) I will use those seeds next year. Clones may be pollinated again or (kept if incredible elite plant is found)???

Is this how breeding goes? I think......

:high-five::surf:

Back
Top Bottom