Leaf problem

HigherTheHigh

So this is my first hydro grow and the leaves are quickly dying for some reason,

21c water temps
5.8 then gets changed again at 6.1ph
I'm using the Remo nutrients, roots are semi okay, cal mag and other nutrients that contain a little bit of everything.

I'm day 39 of flower and I plan to run till around day 63-70, should I remove all those dead leaves now?

toss up a pic brother. can't tell from just a description if anything is going on.

why the 6.1? ph downdrift ?

ph is drifting up, so it's feeding at least.
off the top it looks like it needs a pk booster.

what is your feed sched like ? wondering if it's getting enough.

I did have root problems but it turned out the slime on them was not actually rot but in fact it was the velo kelp, water res gets changed 7 to 10 days, no foam in the pots or anything no nasty smells.

my water in is 70ppm I then go up to 200ppm with calmag, micro & bloom to 600ppm, B-52, House and Garden Roots Excelurator and some Liquid Oxygen in around 1ml per L and topped up every 2 days with 5ml.

No bugs or webs of sorts I'm stuck as the next lot of leaves that will be attacked is my sugar leaves and I can't loose those as I want them for edibles.

I'm using 3/4 of the recommended on base nutes, my finished ppm ends up around 750-800.

I'm using Liquid Oxygen which is like hydro guard I will grab a photo soon.

Think I should just scrap the leaves then?

Back
Top Bottom