LED Advice

Click916

420 Member
Hello fellow growers , new indoor grower here starting up a new tent a 4x4 or most likely a 5x5 will be my footprint and I want the best light a can buy already assembled , I will build my own for my next project :)

My goal is to produce the highest quality buds I can and am looking for info on what light to go with. Cost takes a back seat to quality rt now bcuz I’m buying and not building so I need all the help I can get to produce some top shelf smoke (I’m in Cali so the completion is stiff) any and all help is greatly appreciated

I have kinda narrowed it down to those 3 light setups , and am considering a perpetual harvest with a flower tent and veg tent , flower being 5x5 and veg 2x4

Or if have another light that u feel would get me better quality smoke I’m all ears , ty

My vote goes with Timber Grow Lights' Fatty VS, for the simple reason that you can upgrade it as the technology improves.

Put it on a timer to start. Then add a controller such as Rapid LED's Bluefish controller, Initiator pucks, and Emerson effect boards. You could also do a one stop shop at Rapid LED. They have the kits there that only take an hour or two to assemble. They offer kits for 5 X 5 with 12 CXB3590 COBs for $1159 if you include the substrate or frame. Once again, you'd be able to upgrade with future technologies.

So, I have an Optic 2, and while the light is amazing, it failed twice in the first 8 months. First the satellite led's started flashing. Second time the timer board took a dump. The company was great, sent me the parts right away and it was easy to repair. Still, I kinda wish I'd spent a bit more and gone with TImber Grow.

My vote goes with Timber Grow Lights' Fatty VS, for the simple reason that you can upgrade it as the technology improves.

Put it on a timer to start. Then add a controller such as Rapid LED's Bluefish controller, Initiator pucks, and Emerson effect boards. You could also do a one stop shop at Rapid LED. They have the kits there that only take an hour or two to assemble. They offer kits for 5 X 5 with 12 CXB3590 COBs for $1159 if you include the substrate or frame. Once again, you'd be able to upgrade with future technologies.
which one?

Attachments

• 6071AD0F-1B3F-4108-99A1-449104F2BA2A.png
    6071AD0F-1B3F-4108-99A1-449104F2BA2A.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom