As always, inspirational!

Thank you!!! I am happy to be able to inspire. Like Doc inspired me. I am thrilled to be in a place where I can help people grow their own medicine.

Here's a pic I forgot to upload. The Rh is high but its on the edge of the pot, that is still pretty wet from watering 2 days ago. This is my main reasoning for saying this is a better set up. As long as I have owned this tent it's never been this cool. With the central ac on with my former panels it would be a fight to hold it at 84....
IMG_65954.JPG

Here is a bud in front of my S4. I gave her a gallon of energy drench a little while ago. This changes the soil energy to a growth energy from a reproductive energy and causes the buds to swell. I'll take a pic of this bud again in a couple of days. Nature is a funny thing...
IMG_66063.JPG

Yeah man!!!

I can't wait to see how fat she gets. Those are some pretty fat buds already.

DocBud (to him I owe my ability to grow in soil) has preached environment to me for a very long time and I thought I had a fairly good one. Until now. Now I don't think I can make any more improvements to this tent.

We'll see the full power of those lights from start to finish soon enough. I am as excited about the next plant as I am about this current one.

Okay back to the show...

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread I use 100% of my plant. I am setting up my next 20 gallon pot for the Lost Coast Hashplant. (The 5 p's). So I prep my pots with the leaf that I take from them in veg. This allows the soil to get "tuned" to that plants frequency. I did this with this currently flowering OPP and LOVE the results. Go figure, let the plan eat its own leaf... So this pot has about 8 gallons when I added the leaf and topped it with 2 more gallons of soil there is also about 2 Tbls of Doc's root's product sprinkled over the leaf. This strain is a heavy feeder trainwreck x hashplant so I am getting her gourmet feast of an exact diet for herself by herself ;) It all gets topped off with Transplant water and a bit of tea and cooks until I am ready to transplant into it. I will probably add one more layer of leaf in there before it's all said and done.

IMG_66085.JPG
IMG_66092.JPG

:peacetwo:

Okay back to the show...

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread I use 100% of my plant. I am setting up my next 20 gallon pot for the Lost Coast Hashplant. (The 5 p's). So I prep my pots with the leaf that I take from them in veg. This allows the soil to get "tuned" to that plants frequency. I did this with this currently flowering OPP and LOVE the results. Go figure, let the plan eat its own leaf... So this pot has about 8 gallons when I added the leaf and topped it with 2 more gallons of soil there is also about 2 Tbls of Doc's root's product sprinkled over the leaf. This strain is a heavy feeder trainwreck x hashplant so I am getting her gourmet feast of an exact diet for herself by herself ;) It all gets topped off with Transplant water and a bit of tea and cooks until I am ready to transplant into it. I will probably add one more layer of leaf in there before it's all said and done.

IMG_66085.JPG
IMG_66092.JPG

:peacetwo:
The master at work! Ill be doing it :)

Do you mix it around or leave it on top?

I topped it off with 2 gl of soil when I do it again I'll hit it with another 2gl of soil and some more transplant water and tea, just to keep it active. The leaf is generally gone in 5 days. I just leave it alone no mixing involved. Its free food for the plant that otherwise we'd be throwing away, waste nothing leave no footprint.....

This plant really seemed to dig it. So I figured I'll see if its repeatable with a different strain. The leaf I take from my current plant will go into another pot for the next OPP I have to flower. It being the mother plant should be fine ;).

The master at work! Ill be doing it :)
LOL thanks bro...Just doing what I do. Ya know what I look at that as...Stock. That's the stock for the fantastic soup I am about to make. Knowing this is a heavy feeder I also added like 2 tsp of amendment to that 10 gallons of soil. I want her to have the best chance I can provide for her. ;)

Thanks for the details.

You're welcome any time. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom