She's gonna run like a crackhead with a tv...

No shortage of that in Detroit area eh :) I was once told by a railroad worker that they have no stop zones in Detroit area for the trains because if they stop they get robbed. Probably an exaggeration though.

No shortage of that in Detroit area eh :) I was once told by a railroad worker that they have no stop zones in Detroit area for the trains because if they stop they get robbed. Probably an exaggeration though.

Maybe not so much bro. I have never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There are some yards in the ghetto bro. I have some boys down by it. They watch that shit...

But I guess that was a bad metaphor...LOL She is gonna look like Megatron on that first TD last night....She's gonna be wide open and running nobodies catching her...lol

On another note. I like to breed. BID got me into it really, well, BID and Smoke2j's (man he makes some fantastic strains). I have been looking for a good dude to mix with opp. A friend of mine thought that Purple #1 would be a good mix. It being BID's fav and was his gdp that made opp. Man the description of that strain is crazy. I almost want to grow it just to make some shatter and see what happens.

So I have 4 OPP vegging right now. They're just starting to root in 2gl's once those get here I'll set something up to find a dude and make something wicked.

Also another friend is kind enough to hook me up with some TGA Subcool Seeds Jack Skellington....So we are going to play with a dude of him too, hopefully. While I really want to do OPP with it. But, something in my heart is telling me that Crossing a nice male of Jack Skellington with Lost Coast Hashplant is the way to fly....If I get some males. My luck hasn't been to well with them lately.

If the males aren't forthcoming you could always start a grafting journal :) Now that I will have a lot more room soon I'm hoping to play more with the breeding aspect - the possibilities are endless. For now I'm just gonna grab some Blue Dream and Purple Maroc to get ready for Jan grow.

If the males aren't forthcoming you could always start a grafting journal :) Now that I will have a lot more room soon I'm hoping to play more with the breeding aspect - the possibilities are endless. For now I'm just gonna grab some Blue Dream and Purple Maroc to get ready for Jan grow.

Yeah I am after beans bro :) Loads of them. I have a feeling I can find a dude :) This is all after or during the lchp. I am "stocking up" so to speak so I don't run out of meds while I run these breeding plants. I'll have something going but haven't thought that far ahead, plans change. I want more beans :) I have a few extra smaller tents. One of those make it happen things...

I was thinking the same thing budnoob, but in a moment of clarity, realized that despite my best efforts, I may not be able to contain and control the pollen and resigned myself to do full-plant seeding...when i give that a shot at some point.

Couldn't you do BIDs trick of just pollinating a few branches
so that you still get some meds along with the seeds? Once you find the dude of course.
I am after 1000's of seeds bro not a few ;) At the end of the day, seed's are considered "garbage" under the MMJ guidelines in MI. I'm really not into branches. I want whole plants that are mature and will give me fantastic viable seed for my friends and I for years to come. I'm not into self pollinating either. I want things done the right way. Subcool has a good point about fem seeds, that I totally agree with.

I was thinking the same thing budnoob, but in a moment of clarity, realized that despite my best efforts, I may not be able to contain and control the pollen and resigned myself to do full-plant seeding...when i give that a shot at some point.

Man, when I made OPP I tried to keep it to one plant. In a separate area all that good shit. I can still see when I grabbed the dude to trash him the pollen go up into the air, and Fruit punch skunk and toxic waltz were born...lol So I'll just stick to my plan..:)

I am after 1000's of seeds bro not a few ;)

I am squaring s girl, a hash bud plant, when I get the final male (it has taken me 4 years so far) I will make as many seeds as the mom will bare!!

I agree on fem seeds for sale... but... they are like clones that keep :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am squaring s girl, a hash bud plant, when I get the final male (it has taken me 4 years so far) I will make as many seeds as the mom will bare!!

I agree on fem seeds for sale... but... they are like clones that keep :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dude I do love fem seed. I just wont make them :)

Hashplant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it bro I have 4 OPP vegging from this plant that is flowering. I'll keep them until I find a stinky little bastard. I plan on doing these in 7gl pots. So the 4 of them should bare much fruit. :) We might have to talk soon Buck ;)

Day 38~ OMG how time flies when your plant makes daily progress...LOL She was finally dry enough to take a couple gallons of water, after kinda forcing a gallon into her yesterday. I did add a little bit of energy and tea to the 3 gallons of water today, just to ensure its all the way through the pot. It's looking like I am going to be a happy man in a month's time :high-five:

IMG_66113.JPG
IMG_66122.JPG
IMG_66153.JPG
IMG_66164.JPG
IMG_66171.JPG
IMG_66203.JPG
IMG_66184.JPG
IMG_66214.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Hey Curso, do you ever use white balance for your shots under LED, or does your camera even have it? It is good to see how the plants would look under natural light.

I just use the flash bro...I dont bother with the settings. That camera is smarter than I am, its a Cannon a120....I'll take some when lights are out but I can't be bothered with all that bro...

Just asking, I have a custom white balance setting on my camera, you set it once and then all you do is select the mode that you set it in and good to go, and when not under LED switch back to other mode.

Was actually a tip I picked up from BID long time ago. Before I did that I used flash like you do. but that doesn't work in wide shots.

It allows me to see defeciences in my plants I would not normally see in the pink glare.

Edit: It also gets rid of the glare you sometimes get in the wide shots.

Just asking, I have a custom white balance setting on my camera, you set it once and then all you do is select the mode that you set it in and good to go, and when not under LED switch back to other mode.

Was actually a tip I picked up from BID long time ago. Before I did that I used flash like you do. but that doesn't work in wide shots.

It allows me to see defeciences in my plants I would not normally see in the pink glare.

I dont worry about deficiencies bro, I have fantastic soil. I never have to add cal/mag ever. Once in a while maybe some epsom salt but I haven't had a worry in the world with the health of my plants since I started growing with Doc's kit. It's been like what 20 months now I've used it I think. I haven't even seen a bug near my plants. Let alone a deficiency. Any burned tips and edges are from me mixing a spray to strong and one of the drenches a little stronger than I should have. That was only because of the strain, I know its a heavy feeder so I gave it to her pretty strong.

I look at your pics of this plant everyday...I'm STILL amazed it's only one plant and she looks so happy. Is it hard to get her to quit dancing and be still so you can shoot the pics?

Bro its getting to the point to where its a tease...lol

I look at your pics of this plant everyday...I'm STILL amazed it's only one plant and she looks so happy. Is it hard to get her to quit dancing and be still so you can shoot the pics?

Yeah it kinda actually is. She is almost dancing in that pot bro. She's a fun plant to watch. Idk if its the addition of the leaf to her soil. But man I am ever thrilled with the results. That Soil is full of life and active. I still have a hard time believing that its just one too bro. She is the biggest plant I have grown but may be dwarfed by the LCHP. This plants 2nd pot was a 5gl the lchp is in a 7....

Lovely fat nugs my friend :thumb:
\

They're getting there buddy :) I am looking forward to getting them on a scale. Tellin you what...lol

Bro, ak and ww are showing already but guess what...opp aint...hmmm!! Lil dude perhaps? We'll see i reckon!! :)

This is so old bro I honestly cant remember how long it took to show. I think I sexed the last round of OPP and just kept this plant and let the rest rip. I just woke up so I might not be recalling correctly. But like we talked about the other day, M/F, its going to work out well either way. How's the plant look otherwise :high-five:.....Did you go meet Mr. Jim last night bro??

Back
Top Bottom