LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

In MI we have a 12 plant limit per patient. But each MMJ patient can be a caregiver for 5 other patients and have a total of 72 plants at one time..

I got to get ca.. No limit..:smokin:

Well what are your plans now seeing that the sky is your limit? I love good news! Scrog, Sog, lst???? :cool:

You growing soil? What size containers? What kind of nutrients?

I think once your abilities are allowed to shine through, some big bitches will be growing up soon!!! You didn't get to do any tweaking to the test plants on this test huh? No holding back on this next one bro...make those LED's shine! hehe

-Go

You growing soil? What size containers? What kind of nutrients?

I think once your abilities are allowed to shine through, some big bitches will be growing up soon!!! You didn't get to do any tweaking to the test plants on this test huh? No holding back on this next one bro...make those LED's shine! hehe

-Go

soil is Sunshine #4, pots 5-7 gal. nutes= supernatural. not i didn't get to help this last grow, but this time i can help them since its not a side x side test. not to sure if i just want to do 3 big monster plants and try to get more yield then i would do with 6 medium size ones? and if i want to tie them down or not? i just might veg them to 24" and lollipop them 12" and flower them? haven't made up my mind on what i want to do yet.

soil is Sunshine #4, pots 5-7 gal. nutes= supernatural. not i didn't get to help this last grow, but this time i can help them since its not a side x side test. not to sure if i just want to do 3 big monster plants and try to get more yield then i would do with 6 medium size ones? and if i want to tie them down or not? i just might veg them to 24" and lollipop them 12" and flower them? haven't made up my mind on what i want to do yet.

id reallly like to see a sog and or screen of green, obviously go with you want but i think that led could work wonders if you get a real consistent canopy. enjoyed the comparison journal, awesome how fair you kept it at the sacrifice of your medical supply

id reallly like to see a sog and or screen of green, obviously go with you want but i think that led could work wonders if you get a real consistent canopy. enjoyed the comparison journal, awesome how fair you kept it at the sacrifice of your medical supply

i am thinking of building a screen set up for a SCROG Monday or Tuesday.
thinking of doing a 4.5'x3.5' SCROG grow. the problem is i never grew SCROG before but i know how to do it for sure. thinking of doing 2-3 big plants in that area for SCROG. the only think i don't know is will 5gal pots be big enoff for those size plants? but i do think that SCROG is going to be my best bet to max my yield using 3 plants.

i am thinking of building a screen set up for a SCROG Monday or Tuesday.
thinking of doing a 4.5'x3.5' SCROG grow. the problem is i never grew SCROG before but i know how to do it for sure. thinking of doing 2-3 big plants in that area for SCROG. the only think i don't know is will 5gal pots be big enoff for those size plants? but i do think that SCROG is going to be my best bet to max my yield using 3 plants.

if u wanted to cosider my suggestion maybe you could veg 6 medium size plants for not to long lollipop them, then very loosly train them so its not to much work into the screen and it acts more of as weight support and to keep all your tops in the intense part of the foot print

i wanted to get a vote on what you guys wanted to see? a few big plants LST? or a few big plants SCROG? please give your opinions on what you think would be best for this grow with the 600w led light.

is your footprint for the 600 4'6'' by 3'6'' and thats why u are making the screen that size? it sounds obvious but im just double checking

if u wanted to cosider my suggestion maybe you could veg 6 medium size plants for not to long lollipop them, then very loosly train them so its not to much work into the screen and it acts more of as weight support and to keep all your tops in the intense part of the foot print

i am a true believer in less plants in scrog gives you more yield. my friend on another site rumples did 3 plants scrog and got less yield then when he dose two plant. he gets about 12oz off of one plant with a 400w hps.

i am thinking 2-3 plants would be plenty of plants for that area, you agree with this?

Back
Top Bottom