LED in the VipersNest

I am very interested in LED lighting as well but figured i would wait a few more years till they get better and cheaper. Geuss i will see how long ill be waiting to purchase some LED's. I am sure you will give it a good test and give good "real world" results.

Woot, right on to the good stuff... Looking back now I wish I had taken plants that were already veg'd and went straight to bloom for my comparison grow, perhaps next round.

I'll be keepin a close eye on this one here, as I am very interested in GLH's lights and how they perform. Best of luck mate, rock that shit!

It was pure blind luck that I was able to have vegged plants.

well they didnt fall over yet...nothing obvious.
001312.JPG

002350.JPG

003320.JPG

Pitviper,
Thanks for sparing us the boring vegetation stage. This should be good & i'll be lurking and learning !! Were those plants supercroped or lsted ?? I just have a problem picturing you growing with leds. !! Ha !! I would say good luck, but with your knowledge, you make your own luck !! Thanks for doing this !!:peace: + reps if i can !!

Pitviper,
Thanks for sparing us the boring vegetation stage. This should be good & i'll be lurking and learning !! Were those plants supercroped or lsted ?? I just have a problem picturing you growing with leds. !! Ha !! I would say good luck, but with your knowledge, you make your own luck !! Thanks for doing this !!:peace: + reps if i can !!

there were some clones taken from the bottom but they were grown normally....no training at all.

I tryed to rep you, but got pop up saying this post has'nt received any rep points. So how do we rep ya ?? Maybe it's the white widow, but i'm confused !!

are you talking about rating the journal? top of the screen on right has ratings.
click rate thread.

trouble......plants are not taking any water.....sigificant burning,wilt.etc
I guess its not a good idea to throw from HID to LED. I will have to try something else. Im gonna put them back under the HID for now. Im not risking 3 perfect plants at this point. i will have to start some in veg.
001313.JPG

002351.JPG

003321.JPG

005298.JPG

Back
Top Bottom