420 Magazine Background

Legal Medical Marijuana Collective Garden - Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Skywalker

August 2010

Last edited:

Luke Skywalker

Re: Legal Medical Marijuana Collective Garden - Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG - 201

September 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrone Hamilton

Re: Legal Medical Marijuana Collective Garden - Sativa OG Kush aka Skywalker OG - 201

Wow - impressive and clean setup!

It looks like a fair amount of pruning was done to get light to the lower buds... good to see it works.

Were the lights alternated during veg?

Very nice to see how it's done at this level. Thank you!

Founder
420 Staff

The last shots are about 4.20 weeks from harvest, what you see is far from the final product.

Luke will not be answering questions about the grow, he will only be allowing a helper to post photos from an internet cafe so we can enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

YardDog35

Plant of the Month Winner - December 2011

Very clean and well thought out grow area :goodjob:

I love seeing grows like this, so advanced!

4.20 weeks until ready huh...? Can't wait to see the before harvest pics. Sativas are truly a beautiful plant.

I've had the pleasure of smoking Skywalker one time. One of our very nice collectives had it for about a day. Nice heady stone with that classic taste. Super motivating high!

Well good luck with the final weeks! It all looks very beautiful, again, great job!

zigzagburning

This is what I am talking about. I love this set up , all done in 4" cubes on water proof paneling very clever. I would love to this on a large scale like that legally ,that way no worries outside the box, That way you can give them all you got with out loosing fingernails :thumb::welldone:

I have not seen many roots how is he keeping the roots in the 4" cube is my Dilemma, is he trimming them I heard that is possible:27:

Two Tokes

Way off the hook. I will be drooloing in anticipation of the pictures 4 weeks from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom