Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Oh damn got me thinking about Judith and Clementine now I can easily hide aerosol cans and everything behind her buds on her last stages you wouldn't even be able to see the can. I was thanks to my good buddy shed that bitch was Fox telling like a mother fucker but in a good way.. ergo a gallon of water each feeding blows them the fuck up

Well nice talking to you all good night God bless be safe got to get the early bus tomorrow..
Same to you Marcus and Thanks, we all need it.

Well at least I got plenty of good dirt! Fox farm happy frog 2 cubic foot bag! So according to Google's calculations.. I've got plenty.

Screenshot_20220812-053202_Chrome.jpg

I've been so tired I ain't even told you everything. UPS ended up not giving too many hours couldn't live on that kind of income.

So I had a liquor store to call me and give me a job offer things going to put me on salary $600 a week and only had to work 23 hours.

But of course that fell through he sent me a message right after I got through eating dinner and was getting ready to go work there and they said that unfortunately they can't open the store at that time.

But believe it or not after that happened the next day Dunkin' donuts calls me back the owner of Dunkin' donuts says come in I need to talk to you.

So I go in and talk to him he says I know about your hours how we cut yours before you work for us for over 6 years and I don't want to lose an employee like that he says I'm going to put you on salary that no matter even if you get less than 40 you'll still get the same amount of money and if you work over your 40 I will still give you your overtime even though you're on salary. He said that the salary he will give me a $1,600 every 2 weeks!!?

And I'll tell you now I've been working a lot of overtime I get at least 16 hours a week overtime and that's straight cash handed to me $21.50 an hour!!! On top of my salary that I already get so you do the math I only work 6 days a week I still get one day rest I'm good with that still got plenty of time to come home and get home around 4:00 everyday 4:30 at the latest.

But anyways I hope everyone's doing wonderful I know I'm doing pretty damn good other than my back. That damn memory foam mattress never again will I lay on one of those!!!!
I quickly switched my mattress back and got my old one cuz we had a kick one of our roommates out I live with my other two uncles and we had one extra room and we rented it out.

Well guess what that asshole stole my uncle James's aair cooler machine that his dad gave him. And on top of that my other Uncle not the one that passed away but my other one he gets stamps in the mail he gets some really cheap $30 of stamp and this mother fucker takes his mail takes his stamps and left owing everybody money. All in all he probably owes between all of us three 2,500.

SoI have I have to fork out extra money now it is what it is through all social security and I honestly don't mind helping them out because they barely got enough to get by. So I told them I will pay $500 a month rent instead of $250 and I will also go ahead and give them 250 that way to cover half of the electric and half of the water and gas.

GoFigure we can only do what we can it's not our fault problems coming happen in our life we just deal with them move on and do our best.

At least I have eight new babies that I can look in on every day now and give me peace.......

These seeds I was blessed with already looking to be very beautiful plants quick growing starting to get some true leaves on them you know the three leaf ones.

I know this is going to be a good harvest and it's going to help me out no matter what it is cuz A it'll keep me from having to buy smoke.

And who knows what the hell B is! I know when I had Clementine and Judith friends was offering me $25 a gram for that shit.

I miss Clementine and Judith thank you again so much Master Sensi Shed and Bill and everyone else who has helped me with those two beautiful plants that I harvested and got seven and a half ounces off of it I mean wow damn two plants in the 27-inch by 27 in only pulling 220 from the wall. But I'm not going to lie to you you remember there at the end I slapped that 110watt in there with them.

I will say one thing in that 2x4 I'll have both of these lights the 220 watt enjoy yield and also that 110 watt cranked all the way up puts out about 127,000 lumens! I think it could be more I know the enjoy you puts out about 195,000 I believe cuz when I had it in that last box and it was only at 50% 8 in from the plant it was showing 94000 and that was only at 50% so I imagine it would have been around about 170 or 180. But honestly I don't think it matters on the lumens I always thought it did but I think it goes by par or ppfd who knows I go with what Bill said The more light the better just as long as you can get by without burning them.

I got robbed once by a roommate, even stole my cat to give to his gf. Never again man. You try to help people and just get screwed over... It's good you're living with family, way less chance of that kind of shit happening. Glad things are working out for you on the job front, Marcus.

Congrats on getting the promotion to salaried back at Dunkin! It's good when employers recognize commitment.
Sour G is a rare CBG sativa flower made in collaboration with Botany Farms. This unique bud brings together the trademark uplifting effects of Sativas with the properties of CBG. That, combined with its high CBG content (13.5%), makes Sour G the ideal daytime use strain for anyone looking for something that can help with productivity and focus while relieving anxiety and stress. Every hit of Sour G will give you an uplifted spirit and an overall sense of chill to help you go by your day.
Definitely not that! What Regrowth said ↓
Probably a naming conflict
The original breeder named this cross "Nuke" but that didn't honor any of the parents, so I changed the name to Sour G without bothering to look it up, since I was the only one who had them!

For the record, it's Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb (which is Bomb Seeds' cross of GG4 x THC Bomb).

Congrats on getting the promotion to salaried back at Dunkin! It's good when employers recognize commitment.

Definitely not that! What Regrowth said ↓

The original breeder named this cross "Nuke" but that didn't honor any of the parents, so I changed the name to Sour G without bothering to look it up, since I was the only one who had them!

For the record, it's Sour Diesel x Gorilla Bomb (which is Bomb Seeds' cross of GG4 x THC Bomb).
GG4 gorilla glue my favorite:) Sour Diesel I smoked a lot of that I love that shit too and with gorilla glue being one of my favorites damn makes out to be a perfect strain!!!!!

They looking awesome by the way the roots are exploding in those cups I'm putting the tent up Sunday night. I'm tired from work today long day so tomorrow I'm going to make a note to cover up the clear plastic on the cups for the roots. My good friend bill has stressed that all too much often. But he's right you got to give the roots their darkness

Bill grows in coco so consider using the happy frog straight out of the bag. It's not all that dense from my experience.

Also, put those cups in solid solo cups please!
They're already in Solo cup! If you're talking about the roots I got a plan for the roots to cover them up no worries there.

Back
Top Bottom