Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

But regardless these seedlings are already looking beautiful lovely happy without a care in the world and I think it's going to be an awesome grow no matter what I get out of it even it's just a damn quarter pound!! I say this because it had my love in it and all y'all's knowledge which equals to y'all's love!

Oh yeah replying to all these messages I almost forgot here's where they're sitting at right now on illumination lux. and that's holding my phone like right on top of the plants all of them getting the same amount!

Screenshot_20220810-173524_Photone.jpg

Yeah I seen where you posted about the different light levels. To be honest with you when I was in flower 12 in from the tops of my flowers with the Enjoyeild I was getting 149,000 lux! I was also getting 1,400 ppf or whatever the hell it's called in that whole 27x27-in grow tent! So yeah that's a damn good light and it only pulls 220 from the wall it always giving me good fat buds hell look at Judith and Clementine!!

Well I still think there's no way they're going to be safe to finish out in the 2 gallon pots
There's no problem growing them in 2 gallon pots. I grew my pollinated ones in 2 gallon pots and they did fine.
full

Of course 8 of them wouldn't fit in a 2x4, but they were vegging for months untrimmed.
What is your take on the 2 gallon pot and letting them veg for at least 2 weeks in it before I flower? Better yet if you had seedlings like I got and a 2x4 how would you roll with it?
I would upcan them once you can slide the rootball out without anything coming apart and then veg until they are big enough to flip, however long that takes. It doesn't make any sense to do it by weeks. You have to trim, train, and watch the plants.

One of my ladies in my current grow is in a 2 gallon cuz I didn't have any 3 gallon bags left or enough soil to put her into a 5 gallon like I usually grow in. The others are in 3s. The plants are all a bit smaller than I'm used to but it'll still be alright, also didnt veg as long as I usually do. But really, 2 gallons is probably plenty big if you're still trying to just do a SOG grow with 8 of them in your tent.

There's no problem growing them in 2 gallon pots. I grew my pollinated ones in 2 gallon pots and they did fine.
full

Of course 8 of them wouldn't fit in a 2x4, but they were vegging for months untrimmed.

I would upcan them once you can slide the rootball out without anything coming apart and then veg until they are big enough to flip, however long that takes. It doesn't make any sense to do it by weeks. You have to trim, train, and watch the plants.
We going to see I'll fit all eight of them motherfuckers in there watch. And they so beautiful darlings they will have one clone each coming off of them. Damn those plants are beautiful. So you're saying once they get root balled in these cups and I can pull them out and transplant them how long after transplant would you think flip time being in 2 gallon pots? Because I could still go with the three gallon pots and give them a month veg or more. I just don't know how long they would last in two gallon pots then I would be stuck I would have to put to at least to a five and they would cost more money than I didn't plan on

So you're saying once they get root balled in these cups and I can pull them out and transplant them how long after transplant would you think flip time being in 2 gallon pots?
Once you can slide out the rootballs without anything falling away they're safe to move without stalling them. Once they're in the 2 gallons throw away the calendar and grow and train the plants. You'll know when to flip based on how they're doing in there.

Once you can slide out the rootballs without anything falling away they're safe to move without stalling them. Once they're in the 2 gallons throw away the calendar and grow and train the plants. You'll know when to flip based on how they're doing in there.
You are so right I cannot wait for this it's going to be so beautiful in there even better when I get that other light!. I'm trying for good even canopies without topping!

You are so right I cannot wait for this it's going to be so beautiful in there even better when I get that other light!. I'm trying for good even canopies without topping!
We are going to be light buddies! I'll be receiving the FC3000 to review shortly!

Here you go let's make some people happy and some plants. I installed this light for like less than 36 hours cuz I'll have my grow tent tomorrow

20220810_163346.jpg

20220810_163339.jpg
Good morning Marcus :ciao: hope everything is going well this morning.
I see your babies are well on the way. Terrific.
Just a thought, looking at the pic.
I see a lot of cardboard touching your light.
We all do the best with what we have available I get that.
But is there something non-flammable you could use.:Namaste:
Not trying to knock your set up , just don't want anything to happen to you and your uncle. :ciao:
Is there something that won't burn you could replace the cardboard with?
Have a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks! Sour G just like yours, but both of them were pollinated top to bottom. That's where all these seeds came from:
20220716_103558-sour-g-seeds-jpg.2561189
I love the so many Sour G fems!! They going to b beautiful.... It seems like you know your shit bro we'll see if my plants look like yours! Hahaha

Good morning Marcus :ciao: hope everything is going well this morning.
I see your babies are well on the way.
Just a thought, looking at the pic.
I see a lot of cardboard touching your light.
We all do the best with what we have available I get that.
But is there something non-flammable you could use.:Namaste:
Not trying to knock your set up , just don't want anything to happen to you and your uncle. :ciao:
Is there something that won't burn you could replace the cardboard with?
Have a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Good morning Bill! Already taken care of Bill the light barely even gets hot I got it on a very low setting to get me back for another day it should be today I set the tent up. To answer your question I used a aluminum square tray and I cut it the size of the light and the light is actually sitting on the aluminum tray.. I plan ahead for all that shit bro I don't want it touching nothing except metal. But like I said it's barely sitting on 20%, which is only 20% of 110 w hell the top of it for the plug is ain't even hot it don't even get hot. Even the lights I can hold my hand on the light steady and keep it there and it barely even gets warm. No worries on that I went ahead and set the timer for when I'm away at work because I don't want the light on while I'm at work for 8 hours so just today they will get draw back on their light maybe tomorrow too if I don't get the tent set up today.

Good morning Bill! Already taken care of Bill the light barely even gets hot I got it on a very low setting to get me back for another day it should be today I set the tent up. To answer your question I used a aluminum square tray and I cut it the size of the light and the light is actually sitting on the aluminum tray.. I plan ahead for all that shit bro I don't want it touching nothing except metal. But like I said it's barely sitting on 20%, which is only 20% of 110 w hell the top of it for the plug is ain't even hot it don't even get hot. Even the lights I can hold my hand on the light steady and keep it there and it barely even gets warm. No worries on that I went ahead and set the timer for when I'm away at work because I don't want the light on while I'm at work for 8 hours so just today they will get draw back on their light maybe tomorrow too if I don't get the tent set up today.
Good, I'd hate anything to happen.
My bran new light right out of the box was set on dead low.
Never got hot.
Just blew the fek up.
Smoke detector and fire extinguisher down there?
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe

Never got hot.
Just blew the fek up.
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe
BiI'm so sorry that happened to you my friend

Never got hot.
Just blew the fek up.
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe
I am so sorry that happened to you my friend! Yeah I always got fire extinguishers but I've been using that like for months now they never no problems out of it but there's always the first time that's why one of the light off while I was at work and I went ahead and set the timer just for a day or two that's not going to hurt it. Anyways my tents here and my dirt's here my pots are here my drainage things for my pots are here I'm good to go I set that mother fucker up tonight when I get home. Or tomorrow I ain't made my mind yet or hell I might wait till Monday for my off day since the plants are good where they're at anyways. But I do have it when I get off work it will be at my house.

Back
Top Bottom