Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

was wondering when someone would mention the clear cups. they will develop much better in colored sides. or slide them in to one like shed's example.

Good evening everyone I hope all is well as usual some beautiful evening pics.

20220813_200151.jpg

20220813_200126.jpg

20220813_200119.jpg

HD-wallpaper-zombie-and-the-moon-dark-death-hand-night-note-10-samsung-star-stars-thumbnail.jpg

Nice blackout shades!

It'll be time to start feeding them soon. Which nutes are you going to start with?
Honestly the only thing I got right now is some Epsom salt and calcium magnesium and iron I don't get paid till next week and I'm going to order nutes.

I've been liking that Humboldt county calcium and mag so I plan on getting this trio.

And I already have the homeboy county calcium and mag

Screenshot_20220813-205226_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220813-205211_Amazon Shopping.jpg

So those 4 bottles is what you'll be working with?
the only thing I got right now is some Epsom salt and calcium magnesium and iron I don't get paid till next week and I'm going to order nutes.
Don't use any of those now! Just wait for the nutes to arrive.
I'm hoping this stuff right here is just like potassium silicate I am very sure it is
"Tree Trunk is derived from Potassium Silicate and contains 6.7% Silicon Dioxide."

So those 4 bottles is what you'll be working with?

Don't use any of those now! Just wait for the nutes to arrive.

"Tree Trunk is derived from Potassium Silicate and contains 6.7% Silicon Dioxide."
Yep I have order ready just have to get paid this coming Wednesday. Then after that I will order ventilation and then I will order the mars 3000

I will definitely have that bad mama jama sitting at about 12 in in my eyes on flower time the more like the better as long as it's not burning them closer to the plant the better at least with fluorescent but LEDs not too close but as close as possible...

I am hoping for a very even canopy I attend to try and get the side branches to pop out without topping once they good enough like the top I know the buds be good good thick branches and I make the canopy even... I am going to put my gardening to the test and put all of my love into this grow.

I need to look in my closet I think I have one 3 gallon fabric pot left. And if I do Krissi will be the only one who gets the three gallon!!

She's to be my lucky girl!!:420::rollit:

And I am also getting this so I can be spot on with the nutrients

Screenshot_20220813-205656_Amazon Shopping.jpg

liquid nutes are better measured by volume over weight. syringes will likely be better. dry nutes are best measured by weight.

Hi Marcus, Krissi is looking great but they all are!

Banger job with the black tape on the solos!

I heard from someone who used Humboldt that they really liked the product. I'm curious to see if you try both @Prescription Blend and that, what differences you see.

I thought about the SP3000 but with the way my tent is built, I was told the FC3000 would be better for my needs. HOWEVER, I have seen some amazing grows with the SP, I really wanted to try it.

As for work. You know all things for a reason. I am so glad your work and time is being appreciated. I managed restaurants for years. It is a demanding industry and generally our work goes underpaid. So happy to see you gaining some much needed respect after all that time with them!

liquid nutes are better measured by volume over weight. syringes will likely be better. dry nutes are best measured by weight.
Yeah well I was told to weigh it out by Gram so I'm going to do it like that by the person who gives me my nutrient mix advice. At least that's how I was told to do it

humboldt's published feed schedule is all in ml for that product. the scale useless to you unless you know how much a ml weighs for each liquid.

Back
Top Bottom