Lets Emulate! 5 Vanilla Kush Fem Seed VHO/MH/HPS Organic Soil Adventure! 50 Pics

Re: Lets Emulate! 5 Vanilla Kush Fem.Seed VHO/MH/HPS Organic Soil Adventure! 50pic1st

will do got the balls washed up and tees and elbows on the bucket my r.o is close to filling at 30gal. right now. not sure how much water i should add to the res. when i start it up but i dont wanna fill it to 55 gal. since i doubt they are gonna drink up that much water&nutes before res. change for the 12 pots.

trying to figure out how long to cut the lines in between the tees and elbows on the buckets dont say on the instruction or maybe im just to blown to comprehend atm.

dont wanna run out of tubing if i over cut the lengths.

Well I don't know 2 much bout hydro. I know a little construction though. (dont do if you have exactly right amount of tubing) But cut it long. You can always cut more, but you can't put it back on.

That's going to be sick when its together.
What kind of hydro you running? Ebb n Flow buckets?
if so Papa could help you with that.
Usually the internet manuals are better as well.

Let me know on the progress:peace:

Re: Lets Emulate! 5 Vanilla Kush Fem.Seed VHO/MH/HPS Organic Soil Adventure! 50pic1st

As promised..

VK1
VK1_1_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_001.JPG
VK1_2_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_002.JPG
VK1_3_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_005.JPG

VK2
VK2_1_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_007.JPG

VK2_2_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_010.JPG
VK2_3_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_013.JPG

VK3
VK3_1_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_016.JPG
VK3_2_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_020.JPG
VK3_3_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_022.JPG

VK4
VK4_1_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_028.JPG
VK4_2_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_025.JPG
VK4_3_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_027.JPG

VK5
VK5_1_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_029.JPG
VK5_2_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_034.JPG
VK5_3_June_7_2010_Monday_3_pm_036.JPG

Hope you Enjoy!

I like these shots :)
:peace:

Ill get the set up photos up soon.
Time for some food ^^

shit.. im askin advice to the wrong person..lol.

yea it is an ebb & gro 12 pot system

meant to ask in a different thread got twisted in the head since you doing the vanilla like me i assumed you were doin the ebb & gro also..

but yea transplanting first thing tomorrow if can manage to untangle the root mass in the aeroflo 18site.

got the ebb & gro all set up and res full.

pain in the ass gettin all the tubes on to the tees but i managed & got plenty tubing left. i bought because i stretched hella to long on the veg on the aeroflo and it is off the ground over a foot to start with and im already touching my hood so i panicked and got the ebb & gro to get the ladies back to the ground gonna wait a few days when they stop stressin a bit then throw them bitches to 12/12.

this is my first shot at hydro myself kept locking out in soil & my last batch was impressive but a few of them were complete utter shit..

well finally to sleep guess ill take a rip from the roor and crash.:roorrip:

For sure! I've actually done that several times as well haha
Its these late nights early mornings that get me =p

As promised, Room Specs
Seedlings are under VHO
June_8_2010_5_30_am_101.JPG

Can-fan with 6" fan. Insulated ducting, Mag 6"
June_8_2010_5_30_am_094.JPG
June_8_2010_5_30_am_095.JPG

Other side of ducting, th 6" fan, passive/forced air intake, timer co2, and you can see lumatek in reflection.
June_8_2010_5_30_am_096.JPG

The fan with some ghetto rigged reflectix pieces.
June_8_2010_5_30_am_098.JPG

Forced/Passive INtake
June_8_2010_5_30_am_097.JPG

DIY reflector insulation.
June_8_2010_5_30_am_099.JPG

DIY Reflector
June_8_2010_5_30_am_105.JPG

Do you care if i put a few pics of my babys on your grow show ? Nice setup :bravo: Maybe i missed it but how many watts are you runing?

Do you care if i put a few pics of my babys on your grow show ? Nice setup :bravo: Maybe i missed it but how many watts are you runing?

Its his grow show. You can start a journal super easily under Forum Tools, then you can post as many pics of your babies as you want!

Nice setup. so is it in a closet or corner of a room or what?

Thanks All!
Before I answer, I need to know something REALLY BADLY!
So my vap is at a buddies,
My American Smokeless handheld (crock pipe style) vape broken,
And my bong was broken when I got home.

So my solution was to make a pipe out of broken pipes from around the country.

I used duct-tape to seal,
So if i don't have a cherry (i think thats general 420 talk, but for those who don't know, burning weed) hit the duct tape,

Is it Bad for me to Inhale. Even if not burning tape?

Sorry for being ubrupt without welcoming everyone. I have not slept, worked (literally) all day, and can't eat haha.
:welcome:
I live far far away from any gas station that's open past 10... so no Joint or blunt.
Any Idea's? I think ill be cool but want someone elses opinion. Got tired of searching forums, there was nothing i could find directly relating i guess.

Ill post updates and responses after this, I just need to :roorrip:

Great Journal - I am in for this one !
Thanks Insane!:grinjoint:
It's going to get crazy, Already has as you will see in the next couple days!
:welcome:
Welcome Aboard Friend!:)

Honestly, I don't care. BUT it might confuse people and I think you would enjoy a journal!
PM pics if you can!
And I was going to run 7 thousand and something (what ever VHO is i forget)
Then 6k and something.
But i don't want to show my other friends cabin.
So:
Veg: --> T5 VHO ==>1k MH Hortilux Blue
Flower: --->3k Hortilux Super HPS

Very nice journal MM. You are on the way buddy! Good luck.:bravo:
Thanks Woodsman! That means alot from you, I love your journals!
Today at my buddies we started to scrog his NL x BL, LST some sour D, SH, AK-47, and fan some jacky-os.
First time doing any of that, and he didn't even come outside after I finished haha! Let alone chime in some info.
Im excited for your Outdoor,
I might convince him to let me take pics, so I can send you!
:thanks::peace:

Nice setup. What kind of co2 controller do you have?
My Calculous Master degree, and my hand haha.
But i just have to do it on my own.
In my other room i have a bad ass
CAP Co2 4e

Its his grow show. You can start a journal super easily under Forum Tools, then you can post as many pics of your babies as you want!

Nice setup. so is it in a closet or corner of a room or what?

Its down about 20 miles from the fake highest city in the US. so a room. I'll send you better pics with the group shot so you can get a better picture.:ganjamon:

Well all, I'm too afraid to burn my bowl of Great White Kush, I hope i had a response. If not I may cough up a lung :yahoo:

...5 min later edit... Nope! it worked! my combo american smokeless Boulder Berkley glass mask the Duct tape taste. I think connecting them with glass did it.

i Should have thought of that i will start a journal dont think i can have as Meany pics as you but i hope you will all watch. :smokin:

shit.. im askin advice to the wrong person..lol.

yea it is an ebb & gro 12 pot system

meant to ask in a different thread got twisted in the head since you doing the vanilla like me i assumed you were doin the ebb & gro also..

but yea transplanting first thing tomorrow if can manage to untangle the root mass in the aeroflo 18site.

got the ebb & gro all set up and res full.

pain in the ass gettin all the tubes on to the tees but i managed & got plenty tubing left. i bought because i stretched hella to long on the veg on the aeroflo and it is off the ground over a foot to start with and im already touching my hood so i panicked and got the ebb & gro to get the ladies back to the ground gonna wait a few days when they stop stressin a bit then throw them bitches to 12/12.

this is my first shot at hydro myself kept locking out in soil & my last batch was impressive but a few of them were complete utter shit..

well finally to sleep guess ill take a rip from the roor and crash.:roorrip:
for sure. just don't hit the meristem and you 'll be ok.
I cant wait to see it. If i go hydro i will build i think.

Updates tonight lots and lots of updates
since i travel far.

So Sorry about the late update.
That Great white kush made me fall asleep:grinjoint:

I'll skip the last couple days.. So June 13th, early this morning.

Roots at transplant a couple days ago.
June_9_2010_thursday_12_002.JPG
June_9_2010_thursday_12_006.JPG
June_9_2010_thursday_12_008.JPG

VK1
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_001.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_005.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_006.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_007.JPG

VK2
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_008.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_009.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_013.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_016.JPG

VK3
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_019.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_020.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_021.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_022.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_025.JPG

VK4
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_030.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_034.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_039.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_037.JPG

VK5
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_040.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_041.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_043.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_048.JPG
June_13_2010_Sunday_seedlingw_051.JPG

Enjoy:popcorn:
:smokin:

Here's a very very good read on...
BENEFICIAL AND EFFECTIVE
MICROORGANISMS

BENEFICIAL AND EFFECTIVE MICROORGANISMS

This is extensive research, if you would like "stepping stones" just ask.

I want to cover culturing fungi and/or bacteria with detailed pics and step-by-step instructions. Any info would be helpful!
Innoculants are too expensive!

Thank you for your time:peace:

i Should have thought of that i will start a journal dont think i can have as Meany pics as you but i hope you will all watch. :smokin:

I will watch your journal unfold forsure :idea:

I have to travel far so i have to take lots of pictures.
:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom