Lets Talk Coco! Organics & Salts

I am using the canna line and I'm mixing it about 12ml/gal. That is all I'm using at the moment. I just got the word on my clones and I'll have them Friday or Saturday. Is there anything I should use as a veg booster to get them to grow fast

Bigirish made a great point with animal feed molasses. A friend of mine uses it. His comes in powder form. It does help the bacteria a lot. I don't use molasses because it is already in my organic feed by Dr Earth. It has all kinds of good extras to help the bacteria in it and other things like yucaan.

If you ever get a chance, read the back of Dr Earth organic ferts, both the liquid bottle you attach to a hose and the powder.

I buy it at Wilco on the cheap. I am using it on my outdoor grow right now.

I am using the canna line and I'm mixing it about 12ml/gal. That is all I'm using at the moment. I just got the word on my clones and I'll have them Friday or Saturday. Is there anything I should use as a veg booster to get them to grow fast

Cannas rhizotonic and cannazyme are both good products. I use rhizo only for my clones and liquid karma for everything else.

Cannazyme is good to introduce a week or so before the flip, maybe sooner if you feel your roots have filled the pot.

I really like the ease of use from the canna line. and have had great results using it so far.

Recently just made the change to nutrifield as my base plus there zyme and cargo boost. going well.

my advice is give them a little superthrive in the medium and as a mist to ease any stress, and depending on their size and health/color a very mild veg food something very balanced like 1-1-1npk some seaweed/kelp liquid mixed with the superthrive would make them happy, happy plants are not overfed plants you can always add more but taking it back is not so easy especially if they get nute cooked the turtle won the race \m/ 00 \m/

Bigirish made a great point with animal feed molasses. A friend of mine uses it. His comes in powder form. It does help the bacteria a lot. I don't use molasses because it is already in my organic feed by Dr Earth. It has all kinds of good extras to help the bacteria in it and other things like yucaan.

If you ever get a chance, read the back of Dr Earth organic ferts, both the liquid bottle you attach to a hose and the powder.

I buy it at Wilco on the cheap. I am using it on my outdoor grow right now.
thanks main! i really like using the mole-ass's lol
it has so many subtle benefits i brew aa lot of teas & drenches i need gallons between the med girls and veggie garden lol and its my fave on toast english muffins w/butter n moley mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm \m/@@\m/

Update-
IMG_20140722_110439.jpg
IMG_20140722_110431.jpg
IMG_20140722_110414.jpg

shes interesting thats for sure , looking very green & healthy!

When you say shes interesting what do you mean by that? :p I would agree she looks really green, is there anything I should keep an eye on?

Thanks,

she just has different looking leaves i have had lings that look like that they will grow out of it f1 hybrids do that often

I was wondering why the leaves didnt look like something I recognized. I hope it figures itself out ... lol.

Pretty much all I have done so far is every other day mix between Epsom salt water, and Nute 10-15-10. Added some Dolimite lime to the Coco coir so help with Acidity.

The leaf curl looks a little like overwatering.
I will take note of that, and slow my watering down. I may also take a break from the nutes.

I dont know if this is normal... but the roots are coming through the bottom and lots of them.

hello there friends, im running coco for 1st time and need some guidance

this is the 2nd week since first signs of pre-flowering appeared.
im giving her canna coco nutes at 450ppm (TDS)

medium= 60% coco/ 40% perlite

pH 5.8, runoff pH= 5.9
EC going in the pot is 0.9, runoff EC 0.9

running drain to waste with 30-40% runoff

here is a link to my journal:
White Haze Auto LED Grow GLR

some help needed please :yummy:
P.S. sorry for uploading too much photos

2014-07-23_19_00_40.jpg
2014-07-23_19_00_12.jpg
2014-07-23_19_00_20.jpg
2014-07-22_18_51_18.jpg
2014-07-22_18_51_09.jpg
2014-07-23_19_00_33.jpg
2014-07-23_19_16_16.jpg
2014-07-23_19_20_24.jpg

did you rinse the coco really well before use? it looks like salt toxicity maybe lockout,ph issues and or nute burn, autos can be very sensitive to all, i would try flushing with very mild ph'd nute solution then let it rest a day or 2 add some calmag and mykos (top dressing w/some worm castings) and then half strength nutes

yes i did rinse coco very well, i am using 3/4 strenght on nutes, i guess i will use 1/4 nutes to see if that corrects the problem then, thanks a lot for the advice Bigirishdoode!

well gov i put alot of work into the old avatar i was gonna have a tent sale *rimshot* lol
young plants with less than 6 sets of true leaves need very little food, i prefer not to use reg nutes at all i like to feed them with something organic and gentle like some worm castings or liquid seaweed its balanced and unlikely to burn one i like is the alaska brand with green bottle white label sold at wallez and homie d & lowez and most garden centers will have them, several of our sponsors have various forms ofseaweed 1 tbps in a gallon will keep em happy till they are big enough for the high octane stuff, some of the damage on thnem looks like physical,did they get bumped or dropped,frisky pet? anyway 3/4 of any salt based synth is to much for lil guys imo and really not needed less is truely more with our favorite plant hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom