Light question help

Hebrewdiver

i have a 36”*36”*80” tent I ordered a 900w actual watts being 394w but received a totally different light 1200w actual watts 252w which I don’t want because of the actual watts difference. I was offered another light a 2000w actually watts 394w at 15% off. I suggested a 30% off. Is it a reasonable request by me because of their mistake? Will the 2000w cause any adverse effects such as light burn?

I'd go for the 2000-your tent is tall enough that light burn won't be a problem.
I'm running a 1000w(200w actual) at 20" above the plants with no burn-you could
start the 2000 at about 30",and dial it in from there.

If it were me I'd be wary as sounds like the old "bait and switch" to me, you were sold one thing and got something totally different in the mail, but we can upgrade you to this ____ for ___ even though it was our mistake (supposedly) .....and god knows what that will actually be when you get it. Those numbers compared to actual draw are pretty extreme difference (most rated over actual is closer to half wattage), if me I would make them give me my money back and go elsewhere.

Dwight's got a good point there-that aspect went right over my head.
If you can't get the light you actually want,at the price you want to pay,
perhaps you should shop elsewhere.

i have a 36”*36”*80” tent I ordered a 900w actual watts being 394w but received a totally different light 1200w actual watts 252w which I don’t want because of the actual watts difference. I was offered another light a 2000w actually watts 394w at 15% off. I suggested a 30% off. Is it a reasonable request by me because of their mistake? Will the 2000w cause any adverse effects such as light burn?
Your 36''x36'' space needs around 360w total wattage for growing, so I think the "2000w" light will be enough.

LEDs are so efficient now that you really should judge them by their PPFD not Watts.
True but not for blurples that advertise as being 5 times the wattage lol.

I agree with the monk though. Take your cash elsewhere mate. Never trust someone that s already got it wrong

Back
Top Bottom